Yarr.

Started by Kilkenne, October 14, 2006, 04:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

RSL is in control now!!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Not yet Krowdon. Not yet....

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Poor Krowdon. /Did/ I ever get a role as a Spam Lord? O_o

-_-

Krowdon

not yet. you gotta spam a bit longer than a few days.

Kilkenne

Your signatures full of your anime and suchforth have no place in the awesome forum dedicated to my previous e-greatness.

Firetooth

Quote from: Kilkenne on November 17, 2009, 11:50:28 PM
Your signatures full of your anime and suchforth have no place in the awesome forum dedicated to my previous e-greatness.
I don't know anything about you, but if you abhor anime, you must be slightly awesome at least.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kilkenne

Quote from: Firetooth on November 20, 2009, 12:39:54 PM
I don't know anything about you, but if you abhor anime, you must be slightly awesome at least.

Anime is cartoons.

Firetooth

Quote from: Kilkenne on November 20, 2009, 06:37:29 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on November 20, 2009, 12:39:54 PM

Anime is cartoons.
You just shattered my perception of life and the universe :(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.