Tax Rate 10%
Rats 3,577,426
Weasels 1,521
Stoats 417,748
Skiffs 461
Leaders 101,720

Menatus

The Lady Shael

M.G., I'd suggest you get off the forums before Stormclaw gets here...I know who you are, btw....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

Well, it was pretty obvious and Stormclaw knows. Plus the whole Warhammer event.

Orcrist

he wouldn't be *cough Beatles cough*...would he??
*looks innocent
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Menatus

What was that, Orcrist? Have a cold?

Yay! I'm in the top 10! Actually, currently in first (cuz Peace guy doesn't count) but nothing lasts long there.

bubble gum squad

hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

Orcrist

Unfortunately Tania, I doubt everyone will be nice enough to allow you to stay up there...sorry...(unless of course you are WAY stronger than every1 else...)
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Incognegro

Holby

I must have received about two dozen "3% of your troops have left due to lack of cash" messages. It got rather repetitive, not to mention annoying.  <_<

But what annoys me more is when people build thousands of guards. I thought "Hey, NY invaders, easy pickings." Wrong. I had like 20x more stoats than him. Bah, stupid things... <_<
Now my attack percentage is only 91, off 22.
I will not deleted this

windhound

Leaders go right through gaurds quite easily, if you have enough to beat the other's leaders... I think it is simply double your opponants leaders, though I always have to have moret to get through, being a fox with disabilities in the military department...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Bloodrath

I also use the leader attack. It is one of my favourite. Windhound is right though, thousand of guards or not, they go right through them and you can kill of peoples troops, food, take their money, ect.. I am currently a wolf in the Turbo server but I still produce a good army with quite a bit of leaders.

windhound

who is "Wondhound?" <_<

also, I dont think it's right that somone with the same amount of troops as you can break you.  I did an esp. on Special Forces (#9)  in Turbo and he had less rats than me and he got through my defence with a gurrila strike.  no, I didnt buy any nor was sent aid and Special Forces was not attacked according to a newsearch.  How?  
I'm confused...  
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Bloodrath

I started with Frontal attack to lower your health and get some land than I brought in my rats.

windhound

um...  I dont think my health was affected my your attacks, only yours because you use it up every time you attack...  I donno though, I never noticed...  Though, unless my health was at zero there is no reason that your 700,000 rats could break my 725,000...  I donno...  and also, you didnt even have a 2:1 ratio with your stoats to mine...  

I geuss it could have been my fox military disadvantage...  *sigh*  
whatever...