you messed up

Started by Blood Wake, February 27, 2003, 06:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

there are no clans (i know you meant to do that)but if you go to warlord search you can look up clans and at the status page it says what clan your in.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Menatus

So? How does that mean they messed up? I don't think they want to rewrite a bunch of scripts for no reason.

Krull of the Kaptors

If games only last a month, it'd be easier if everyone didn't create clans. I believe the objective is to duek it out with everyone,

Retto

Yes...while there are mentions of clans, we took out the parts where you make them, and clan-only things. Same effect for you, less work for us. We'll tweak as things go along.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

catcherguyusa24

its more fun without clans.... with it being such fast paced the clans will be at eachothers throats in seconds the clans will get destroyed faster too
BloodClaw Razorback  of the Bloodsucking Lizards of Doom
New Server: The Bloodsucking Lizards of Doom (404)
Turbo: The Rough Raiders (55)

Badrang the Tyrant

[/QUOTE]catcherguyusa24 Posted on Mar 1 2003, 06:58 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
its more fun without clans.... with it being such fast paced the clans will be at eachothers throats in seconds the clans will get destroyed faster too  

Well spoken my friend.  It is funner without clans...

Incognegro

Coulda just used the clanless version of prominsance...

Deathclaw

I could use a clan on turbo right now for military backing in a war I've been drawn into...
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Shadow Giant

i think clans would be nice, but kinda useless. the only reason i would want a clan on turbo is so i can get built up...have any of you had the same experience, that just as you're getting strong someone beats the  beblubous outta you? it's annoying. :angry:  
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

The Lady Shael

*sigh* Yes, but complaining would be happily raising ponies....I like the Turbo server. Or liked rather, since some people recently cheerfully and eagerly killed my account. It's challenging, and moves along faster than the regular one. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to learn that you are in the middle of tearing someone to pieces, then learn you have no more turns. That's happened to me several times, but the only times I turn to my clan for help is for aid only, and only money and loyalty at that, since I refrain from accepting troops as they wreck my /perfect/ economy. It's useful to have a clan, but now it's amusing to see how everyone plays as an individual, with no one to back them up........mwaha. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

Loyalty is my best friend. It is the equivalent of money, only worth much more.
Does anyone on the normal server want to trade 1 million loyalty for $85 million?
I will not deleted this