Who's the best clan?

Started by Trident, January 11, 2003, 12:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I know I forget a lot, sue me -.-  j/j

HyperActiveAfroWackers

i chose diid cuz that was the clan i grew up in and the first clan that invited me to join and waaaaahhh!!!! i'll miss stormtroopers!!! :(  :(  :(  :(  so...yah....
The above message was sent by:

Straton

I'm HyperActive AfroWackers #336
feel free to message me!

"Remember kids, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but only 3 to pull a trigger."

Orcrist

What about VU? It's got all 4 members in the top ten. Maybe this is an old poll...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Trident

Who was Storm Troopers anyway?  They were nice- they sent me aid all the time and stuff like that.

Abby The Rat

Hey, What about the oldest Clan around????
The Clan Of winter
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Shael of Torethevel

The clan of Winter has been around for a long time, I remember seeing a post about it when I joined DI, which was a loooooong time ago. Nobody mentions DI anymore... :unsure:  
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

VU vermin United looks real good!

Germania

Personally, I've never really liked Diid, mainly Stormtroopers and Legions of Weasels. Every clan i've been in was at war with them, and they've hit me, so likewise iv'e been hitting them ever since the fall of AA. Put them both off the top 20 twice and this time they didn't come back.

Trident

Germania, I believe it's the same with us who hailed from Diid- we dislike you.  It's just how you act...I never attack a certain clan cause of one idiot's actions.

calria

for once in my life, I'll agree with Germania... Diid has never been particularly kindly in my experience, either.