Kill Kevin

Started by Blood Wake, March 27, 2007, 01:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Blood Wake

the game is fun when you don't really care whats going on, so I thought it'd be funny if me and my friend Garion killed our friend Kevin on his first ever round playing this game, quite fun
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

kell

ok i think it was mean but i see the funny side of it  :-D
founder of eire

Blood Wake

round resets tomorrow anyway, so not much harm done

h

kell

yea i know but still ish's first round and he wont get ranked  :cry:
founder of eire

Alazar is Back

kell, you gotta forgive sean hes very random.....for some odd reason :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Blood Wake

I find the game kind of boring nowadays, so I decided Turbo will just be to screw around and have fun

reg is always serious

h

Wolf Snare

he has a point. I've never really taken turbo seriously, and it is quite boring.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

im kinda the opposite, i like getting turns to spend everyday, reg is a bit slow! But reg is the really serious one, i proved that last set, after i took part in a big killing spree  :-D
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..