Disablings

Started by Peace Alliance, April 09, 2007, 03:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Alazar has Awakened!! (#20) and Hello.....Goodbye! (#28) will be disabled for the rest of this round of turbo for breaking the rules guiding brothers who play the game. The rule was sent to them when they initially signed up, and the portion they broke is the following:

"It will be against the rules for bros to use the 2 accounts to kill people or to overly attack the same enemies."

They will be allowed to remake, but will not be getting these accounts back.

Alazar is Back

well, that sucks, i suppose though we broke the rules, it is only fair......it still sucks though!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

wolf bite

Adding the full rules as it was put in the letter I sent to them, just so thease rules will be clear to all.

"We do allow ?bro? accounts on the servers if people tell us nicely as you did. Please understand that there are some rules for Bros. We watch the accounts closely and them working too much together is not allowed. In will be against the rules for bros to use the 2 accounts to kill people or to overly attack the same enemies. Bros may sent aid to each other, but it is not allowed to have one making all the resources and constantly sending to the other one. Basically anything that makes them look like one account is not allowed."

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Alazar is Back

yeah, i only wish there was some way to prove my innocence, and believe me my little bro is getting punished for it now!!! I am so poed!!!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..