ATTENTION ALL LOYAL RWLERS

Started by General Austin, March 01, 2003, 01:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

ATA, Anti-Tarsonis Alliance, is now recruiting. This is a turbo un-official Alliance, and I am head of it. All members are confidential, and required to attack Joshua as much as they can. This is because of Josh's Multi-accounts, his body-guards, his cussing, bad spelling, numerous insults to other RWLers, and most importantly slurring an entire race. He goes DOWN. Message 5 for details.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

General Austin

Players loyal to Josh, and Josh himself, please do not post your insults or defenses of him here. Do it in another post. Good luck defending him, guys. And I want you to know I respect you all, but I will still stay loyal to the cause.

Jedi!?

many peoply may be joining your movement but don't want to invoke Joshes wrath. GO ATA. *

* I'm not in turbo :D  
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

General Austin

Josh has no lackeys, some, but not many, in turbo. I've taken him down many a time, yet with no-one to help me follow it up.

Fenix

General Austin

Menatus

Misha

I'm the one who actually came up with the name. ^_^
"Of course I can do it. I'm a Gundam pilot, aren't I?
Guard of Autumn, #99
~*~Local Gaming Freak/Terrouger~*~

General Austin

Actually, since Josh is banned, we'll need to go after either Wickedclaw, or Josh's might be new illegal account, which is New Russia. What should we do?

Stalin

No, i only came on this server, to kill josh.  

The Lady Shael

I really can't believe this. Since Aus isn't letting people speak in Josh's defense on this topic, I won't, well, I'll try not to, but Josh has told me everything...it wasn't him. I'd explain it all to you, but Josh won't let me, and it would get another person banned. *thinks* Even if I don't like that person much...Since Josh isn't even on the game anymore, can't you just forget about it?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

Shael, no matter how nice Josh can seem sometimes, you can't believe a word he says. I'm sorry.

Wickedclaw

Ok, not being hostile, but Aus you cant break me, nor probably any of your "cronies" can.  Like I said before, I am not a bodyguard dangit, just a friend. I will defend Josh now, becuase of your idiotic comments. Just to heed all those who want to join this little "escapade," beware, there are plenty of Josh's friend to blow you all away, and if you dont want to die, then dont attack. And as for Aus, your done-for, last night was just for land grabs, now you will pay for your idiocy.

~Wickedclaw

The Lady Shael

Wickedclaw, don't do anything to Aus until he can think about it.

Can't you people at least look at this from Josh's point of view? All of a sudden, muli accounts start popping up, and you all immediately blame him. Then you assume that he cheated to get to the top all those times a while ago. ATA is truthfully no use anymore since Josh is no longer playing. He did play those accounts, but someone else created them, and gave him the passwords. If you're going to destroy a multi's clan, destroy DDD on the regular server.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

Shael, sharing accounts is against the rules. That makes him a cheater. Say, someone gives me their password. Okay, I go on their account, give all their aid to me and attack someone I don't like. Am I a cheater? Yeap.