ATTENTION ALL LOYAL RWLERS

Started by General Austin, March 01, 2003, 01:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Hm. Wickedclaw, hit me all you like. Shael, thanks for the wak-up call. May I defend myself?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

General Austin

Actually, what Menatus says is true. The guy has broken every single one of the rules, and even if he says it's Germania's doing, I don't beleive it. The admins  would've disabled him anyways for cussing and stuff. I posted the 'don't defend him' part because I wanted it to be a recruitment topic, and not to become another one of the arguments.

General Austin

Fine. I am sorry, guys. I break up ATA, and I stop trying to kill Joshua. Not because I've had a change of heart, but I think that is what Jesus would do, and I want to show his grace through me, since I am a christian. Please forgive me, guys and ladies.

Menatus

I still don't like him. You can't kill him because he's banned, anyway.

General Austin

Vengerak

I'd just like to point out that creating an account titled ''Stalin'' is many times as offensive as, for example, creating an account called ''Hitler'' or ''Himmler''.

Personally, it dosen't bother me, but all you liberals who take offence over such things should note that Stalin is the greatest mass murderer in the history of the world (Mao didn't do it on purpose, for the most part, so he dosen't count.).

Vengerak

The Lady Shael

Raine! You owe us at LEAST a couple weeks discussion...we've missed you...*shackles Raine's feet to a pole*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.