What's new in this round

Started by The Lady Shael, June 15, 2007, 09:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Shadow, you need a 95 or better ratio to goldmine.

Where did the scores page go???

New bug: I get nowhere near the return I should when I break someone in a troop that they have nothing of.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shade

To add to the above, I recently broke someone and got a message that said something like 'you succeeded in breakign so and so's defenses, but were unable to capture any land'. I've never seen that before.

windhound

er, some feature or another Shade, as that message had to be typed in the code.  there's a reason for it and unless someone beats me I'll look it up tomorrow sometime

see the news topic for info about the scores page going and the exceeds resources message, we'll work on making sure its more of a rarity

oh, and turns.  what the main page says has no bearing on what actually happens, as its two different things.  turns are run via cron (a system process) and the displayed amount of turns is set in a config file, which could be wrong.  that one I can fix if I'm not beat to it later, but its not a 'bug' per say
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Badrang the Tyrant

Hrm..My Cloak no longer seems to be working.  Used it three times and my net still shows as normal on teh Scores page.

The Lady Shael

I took it out because I was afraid that was what was causing the scores page to crash. >.< But I'm putting it back in now.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

idunno

Peace Alliance

-the 75 turn thing is 'cause retto randomly added in a feature in turbo where you'd start getting 75 turns per tick during certain hours of the day, so i'm assuming when we switched it back to 10 per tick, we didn't see where he'd coded in that other bit.

- clan balances... average NW is the best way to do it. This actually gives the advantage to the smaller clan in some ways. If there are only a few of you left, you have more land to attack for and gain, and it's easier to keep your own NW above the other clans average. Although the advantage will prolly still be on the bigger clan because you'll get whacked a lot more. ----- the thing is, duels is not always two balanced clans going after one another. it's kinda the point... a battle can often end up one sided, and if brave heart taught us anything its that sometimes you just gotta lift your skirts and let the breeze touch your butt cheeks.

- I'm back from europe now, so i can add my head into the throng of problem solving :)

taekwondokid42

How was eroupe, or wrong thread?

Peace Alliance

ya heh, more somethin to ask in spa or IM i think