Empire of Faltriadary

Started by Slynder Talderhash, January 11, 2003, 01:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slynder Talderhash

The Empire of Faltriadary has just recently made its presence known in Mossflower, and is in the process of recruiting vermin to its newly-founded overseas division, led by Commanding General Slynder Talderhash. Due to the abundance of independent militia groups scattered around the land, it has become common practice for the Royal Armies of Faltriadary to recruit entire forces of various sizes, dubbing their warlords as Commanding Officers beneath the Falcon. Doing this is much easier than recruiting individual vermin and utilizing valuable resources to train them. Administerial matters are made much easier by giving each Commanding Officer the right to use the land they have conquered for the Empire, and use the resources earned from it to administer their own regiments. Those warlords who join are required only to follow a small list of regulations and to swear oath to the Falcon.

Any who wish to fight for the honour of the Empire have only to send a messenger to Imperial Regiment #22, known commonly as The Horde of Talderhash. Conditions will then be provided for the involved party to scrutinize before making his or her final decision. May the Falcon soar with the grace of glory.
~By the Warlord Stoat, Slynder Talderhash~
~Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment 54~
-First among those loyal to the Falcon
-Commanding General, Royal Army of Faltriadary

-Warrior of Old ~WOD~

Ah, but who am I now?

Orcrist

How elegant and...hmm..ah yes..."superior". In lamen's terms, if you wanna join Talderhash's clan, message him. If you wanna join my clan, message me. etc.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Slynder Talderhash

My thanks once more for clarifying things, Orcrist. :) When you get your personal title on the forums, might I suggest "Supreme Master of the Obvious"? Heheh. I thought I might make it look a little more sophistocated than your average "join this clan" post.

-Warrior of Old ~WOD~

Ah, but who am I now?

Orcrist

It does. after all this, I'm gonna start a poll: The most sophisticated poster...
~Orcrist~

Slynder Talderhash

I'm glad you think so -- it means that I've achieved my goal. Well, the minor one, anyway. The more important one would actually be getting people to join my clan, of course. :D I'm curious as to who the contenders for such a decoration will be. :huh:  

-Warrior of Old ~WOD~

Ah, but who am I now?

Orcrist

Let's see- You, for this poll; Calria, for the washing-machine thing; Shael, for her sig;...any suggestions?
~Orcrist~

Slynder Talderhash

Sorry, but nope, can't really help you on that one, Orcrist. If it were up to me, I'd just declare myself the winner and not bother finding others. :D  ;)  

-Warrior of Old ~WOD~

Ah, but who am I now?

Menatus

STOP WITH ALL THE EMOTICONS!!

RazorClaw

B)  :P  :huh:  :D  :rolleyes:  <_<  :(  :blink:  :angry:  :)  :unsure:  :unsure:  :)  :o    

Orcrist

I think Tania is getting a little overworked...
~Orcrist~

Menatus

Just a little.

*eye twitch*