Turbo Round 2 Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, August 28, 2007, 09:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunno

lol, The first month I came here numerous people told me, taek and other people never to go sacking people, yet in the last two rounds Ive noticed a lot of murdering and stealing, which I know are far more powerful than sacking, being used.  So I guess my question is, is it normal or accepted to murder, poison, and steal from people often because I was under the assumption it wasnt?

Yeah that first post wasnt very clear hopefully this one makes more sense.                 

Peace Alliance

if i get stolen from and lose a lot there is usually a very strong retaliation... It doesn't project a good image for the player who does it either

taekwondokid42

this round is some sort of exception. In the clans round, there is no mercy! If I find some way to tear you apart and take everything you have, I will.

Unless your playing by yourself, not in a clan. Then I will show some mercy.

Wolf Snare

I suppose it is only fair to exploit enemies weaknesses. If you have the ability and it benifits you, go through with it.

On the question about murders/embezzelments.... well, Let's just say that sometimes it's easier to knock your opponent back /and/ profit. All is fair in Love and War.

Of course retal can be a pain, so try not to make enemies unless you have closely inspected their strategy.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Sacking/murdering/whatever pisses people off. The reason it doesn't happen much is because people usually retaliate in kind, and neither of you get anywhere. If you think you are strong enough to get away with it then go nuts.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

White Fang

Personally, I'll speak from personal experience and say that finding you've been sacked 21+ times almost every single time that you come on for long stretches of time is usually a lot more infuriating than getting hit with a bunch of murders/steals one time. And, of course, the angrier you make the opponent, the more likely they are to retal, and retal /hard/.