Happy Pony Raisers (#14)

Started by Deathclaw, March 02, 2003, 08:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

I hit Happy Pony Raisers with rats, as they have 0 (HINT HINT), and they sent me this message:

At Sun, 2 Mar 2003 20:48:22 -0500, a messenger from Happy Pony Raisers (#14) brought this to you...
You poisonous little twerp! You undescribable, venomous little traitorious rat! You are /dead/, you hear?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If they say I'm undescribable, how did they manage to call me a poisonous little twerp and a venemous tratorious rat? Also, how did I betray them? I didn't. Thus, I'm no traitor, and what helped them derive I'm a LITTLE twerp? Does that refer to my height, age, or what?
Glory, Glory, Man United!

The Lady Shael

Deathclaw, take a look at the horde name again.... :D

lol, how ironic...that's pretty funny actually...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Deathclaw

Yup. HAPPY Pony Raisers is unhappy... and here they are, raising their ponies to me.

Menatus

Aww, leave the poor guy alone :P

Shytalon

You know... now I feel bad for killing off their last rat...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Badrang the Tyrant

He gets mad at me for attacking him, asks me to stop, and then attacks me a day later!  What's up with that?

Menatus

He's an HPR, what do you expect?

Deathclaw

I'm hitting 14 again, could it have been their death threat? I think so...  ;)  

Badrang the Tyrant

He also set up a bounty of 50M food for me, which never worked out since he and I quit...