The Turbo Server is UP!

Started by Retto, February 26, 2003, 02:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

yes, they don't reference with each other.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Trident

Cool, 5 turns 10 minutes!  Wow...lots of turns each day...heh

The Lady Shael

*gasp* No....clans? *dies*

Hee, I have Orcrist's old number....his old, old number, I mean.....#59...It's weird how I remember this stuff....when the new server just went up, I wanted to send a message to Raine, but it kept giving me an error. Then I realized I was typing in his old number, 237, when there wasn't even 50 members yet. 59's a cool number though....MUCH better than the number TWENTY....urgh....  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Bloodrath

Ah, now I am out of protection. I think I am the first or one of the first. Who shall be my first victim. Just kidding. Heh. ;)

Also, there are a ton of very over landfat people. All there land will be taken away. Poor them.  ;)

Also, just to prove how landfat these newbies are and whatnot, look at the persons stats that is in first place. Pretty said. heh, easy pickings. ;)

Bloody Assains (#22)
Turns 1 (max 450)
Turns Stored 0 (max 250)
Rank #1
Workers 34,940
Land Acres 4,838
Money $5,356,810
Food 3,733,698
Loyalty 394
Networth $3,234,396
 Location Southsward
Race Weasel
Health 100%
Tax Rate 10%
Rats 1,952
Weasels 941
Stoats 424
Skiffs 314
Leaders 249

Bloodrath

Ah, now I am landfat, cause I ah, feasted on that guys land. Oh well, having a good troop mass is more important then just having land with lots of food and money.

Also, these five turns every tens minutes is sweet. We can do so much more, without waiting for so long. What a brilliant idea. heh. ;)  

Shadow Giant

hehe! i love the turbo. thanks, retto and the gang! it's koo! i just fed on the blood of Topher (#21 or something) cuz i was hungry for some land. my apetite (<
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Orcrist

well...some1 tried to attack me...and failed MISERABLY....lol
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Shadow Giant

who are you, orcy? hehe. orcy. :lol: hahaha! o yeah. who are you?
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Misha

My name is still the same, Guard of Autumn (except now I'm #17). Somehow I've managed to weasel into second place. Shouldn't last too long there. :lol: After seeing who got hit the most by attacks, I just hit them some more to boost me from 12th to 5th to 2nd. Sorry #22!
"Of course I can do it. I'm a Gundam pilot, aren't I?
Guard of Autumn, #99
~*~Local Gaming Freak/Terrouger~*~

Menatus

Hehe - Shael - something's up with Orcrist and numbers. He has MY old number, 456! On the new server.

windhound

I wanted to name my horde somthing different, but my insparation failed me...  so  Vientoperros, Windhounds in spanish, is what I chose...  well, translated directly it means Wind dog, but close enough...  
#30 is a nice, boring number, I think people on the regular server are jelous of my #17 and want to kill it...  Glad I dont have it again on the Turbo server, it seems rather cursed, yet I dont want to restart because I like a low number...
good luck with #17 Misha, you'll need it <_<  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Misha

Why, oh why did I have to get the cursed number?! :(
"Of course I can do it. I'm a Gundam pilot, aren't I?
Guard of Autumn, #99
~*~Local Gaming Freak/Terrouger~*~

windhound

Yep, cursed #17 is, lookey:

My military actions:

Offensive Actions: 192 (83%)
Defenses: 360 (7%)

I only found 1 other horde with more defencive actions than me, Germania (who's dead), with 248 (88%) offencive and 444 (21%) defencive actions...  Atleast he held off a conciderable amount... If you can find another horde with more defenses than that, let me know, I'm curious...  

btw, I would not like to overtake Germania's defencive action numbers anytime soon, so dont help me get any more than I already have, thanks.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Heh, also, on the Turbo server, Orcy has Raine's number from the new server...weird, isn't it? *is content with her 59*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

Thanks, admin. No idea what you did, but it's working now :)
#89- Stella Diabolica/Felkar Moonlight.
I stuck with the ol' Hair Raisers :rolleyes: ...
I will not deleted this