Turbo Round Themes

Started by The Lady Shael, October 27, 2007, 11:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

lizard vs rat vs wildcat, leaders available. wildcat indy vs conventional indy would be interesting.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Oh sure.

Basically, you don't build very many huts, and focus mostly on barracks and farms. You sell the army's you gain in Mercenaries so you can pay for barracks to make more army.

Rat and Lizard as best at these strats because they aren't very good with leaders

Peace Alliance

*bump*

So is this where we should make suggestions for rounds?

What would you think of a Super-emperor round.

This would be a 2 month long round (so we'd prolly put it in the july-augest months because they're so darn hard to administrate). And the goal would be to break an emp MUCH much higher up then normal.

Like really, i'd be making it so that it's darn near impossible to break the emp, and the round /might/ actually end without the emp being broken?

wolf bite

Or a "beat up the admins" game. Peace and I are in a clan and we have a super powered race of X 3 of abilities and all magic spells.  There is no attack limits against us, but we also can't die.  We can not send or receive aid, and have no allies or anyone we will be easy on.  Your mission, to keep us from wining.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

Aw, Shael wants to be included. How about I can just randomly press the "Nuke" button on anyone who annoys me?

Yes, I'm kidding.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

We could give you an account to. Just thought you would be sad at all the attacks against you. hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

The Lady Shael

Heh, it's okay, I'll be fine. *sniff* I was never good at the game anyway....diplomacy was my only tactic. *sigh*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Wolf bite just wants an excuse to play again. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruddertail

That actually could be pretty fun...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

kell

yea go for it, could our accounts die? and who will admin the game while your playin?
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Peace Alliance

wolf bite

Or if Shael plays, then maybe windy?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

kell

im game to try take ye on, im sure the others would love the challenge too
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

windhound

Eh, sure.  If wolf and shael want to play a round I dont mind being the admin.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Well, if you really want to do this, it could be interesting. Though not being able to kill you could get annoying. However having you two log in at 0 everything everyday could be entertaining.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES