Turbo Round Themes

Started by The Lady Shael, October 27, 2007, 11:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

I agree this sounds pretty cool i think we should go for it!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

lonewolf1817

being able to murder and poision wolfbite for a hole month...... AHHHH = "that was the sound of me having a pleasnt evil thought"
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

pippin the mighty

i would just save up my army for you guys, seeming as shaeal says shes a noob, beware. lol im not very good myself

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

I am loving this half land theme. We should do a forced clan round at half land.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

LOL. I dunno dude, sure it's fun, and unique and all.... But with half land setup, I can't possibly gain much of an edge over anyone else in the game, and it's too much of a netting game that I can't come out on top of...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

not at all, i find i am doing very little netting this round. I guess you know why though ^_^

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on December 08, 2007, 11:44:24 PM
I am loving this half land theme. We should do a forced clan round at half land.

I kinda like to indy now, if the leaderers werent so strong i would continue to from now on but im not sure thats such a great idea....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

Well alazar last round i indy'd i got 4th place. (wait 5th?) and that was with EVERYONE in the game being the overpowered stoats.

So I'd say you'll have a fighting chance next round ;)

I'm starting to think that most of the balance problems are that people don't know how to properly indy. It truly is a completely different playing style.

But this round has taught a lot of people how it works kind of, so next round i'd expect to see more indy races, heh.

The Obliterator

lol it was my fist strat and the only one i know how to do properly
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

I am now hooked on indy. I think leader strats are going to stay dead for a while, for me at least. And I still want to work out a way to make wildcat competitive as an indy race but so far the loyalty bonus kills it.

Is pressgang affected by the +/-troops from location bonuses?

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sharptooh

Just out of curiosity have we decided on a theme for next round?

pippin the mighty

You stole my question *mean eyes*