Turbo Round Themes

Started by The Lady Shael, October 27, 2007, 11:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

I had a good (well in my opinion) idea, like emp reverse. There's an admin who makes a account, there intention is to kill all of us, we can damage them in anyway, but we cant kill them. The aim is to try to survive. Whoever dies the least wins.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Or, if you die, you are out. But you can have a spectating acount or something like that?

Sharptooh

Sounds like a good theme to me maybe two or three admins thoguh cause one on all is a bit harsh even on a real amazing player.

Shadow

I would like to see a round where you can sell land on the public market and aid land to people
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

That would be a good theme!Cash massers would hog the land thoguh, lol then have it grabbed off of 'em easy ::)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

I'd like to see a that half-land round up for the end of this round.

Firetooth

Id like to be able to aid unused land away to allies, that way if you get an allly to send you 200kland 200bilcash and 1.2bilfood when your indying, build all but 2.5k land barreckses (the rest huts) and bam, you have 450 (could be 550 if this round)turns of pure troop earning and no costs except for to build and losses :) Store a ton of the troops on the market then you can't even get murdered down that low.

Peace Alliance

Ya we've done land aiding rounds before.

I think it goes along well with putting loyalty on the market.

pippin the mighty

Hahaha, thats good. No more huts!

Firetooth

no huts is boring ::)
Aiding land and land on market round should happen :)

lonewolf1817

wow..... probably one of the best suggestion's firetooth has made..... but alas as i think about it..... imagine the math involved in switching land like that....
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Firetooth

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on April 07, 2008, 02:48:01 AM
wow..... probably one of the best suggestion's firetooth has made..... but alas as i think about it..... imagine the math involved in switching land like that....
lol thanks Im not sure if I take that as a compliment or insult ::)  that's a good point though...

Sharptooh

I think it would be interesting if you were able to put land in the storehouse, it might persuade people to stay in clans too

Firetooth

Yeah, heh, thats a good idea. Seing as how wind are already in the lead so much if I'd dumped all my stuff...
but that leaves one problem, at the end of their runs, clan players would drop all their land into the storehouse, and hey presto no one else can reach it until distibution day.

lonewolf1817

its a double edge sword.... u get that net u just made from the run.... but are forced to either drop it into the store house (and hope ur teamates do the same) and loose ur net.... or keep everything for urself..... but then u become exaclty what u dispized in the first place.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all