Turbo Round Themes

Started by The Lady Shael, October 27, 2007, 11:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Quote from: The Obliterator on June 01, 2008, 08:22:07 AM
why not an unlimited aid round where you can send everything to everyone including land

That wouldnt work because it would be far too easy to make troops and lock land if you could send land...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Obliterator

not if everyone could do it
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

septimus7claw

i would lito do battle of mossflower river
it sounds cool

The Lady Shael

We're doing an even cooler round in several days, based off the book Pearls of Lutra. Be sure to stick around!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Saladin

You should do an insanely intense turbo round where you gain like 10 turns per minute.
Starfish love you

Firetooth

They should bring back commanders(you got 500turns a min, only lasted for two days[weekend])
:D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

We actually might have a Commanders round in October to celebrate RWL's 6th birthday on October 14th. Cause the next Redwall book is coming out October 16th.

[edit] SIXTH birthday, not 16th. XD
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

CobyCopper

Quote from: The Lady Shael on July 01, 2008, 03:17:17 PM
We actually might have a Commanders round in October to celebrate RWL's 16th birthday on October 14th. Cause the next Redwall book is coming out October 16th.
How bout this--give us a few days and then hold a Commanders round over Thanksgiving (for us Americans). A weekend round would be fun--I'd definitely try my best to be there. We just have to plan around normal college schedules and pay heed to high school schedules.

What's it? 100 turns per 10 minutes or something? I don't remember--but I do remember you said that the turns stored would increase a LOT, to in the thousands.

Saladin

We should do a players vs. Admins round.

Basically, everything would be normal for the players.

However, there is a clan filled with admins (Shael, Peace, wolf, scarwake, and others). The admins start with high troops and lots of land, are located in a place exclusive to them where the bonuses are insane, and earn turns at a faster rate. The players' sole mission is to break and kill all of the admins.
Starfish love you

thomaskreisman

that would be fun for everyone but the admins, plus they could look into our clan forums and our messages and c what we r planning everthing would fall apart for the players and it would be to easy 4 the admins

Alazar is Back

Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 06, 2008, 08:28:10 PM
that would be fun for everyone but the admins, plus they could look into our clan forums and our messages and c what we r planning everthing would fall apart for the players and it would be to easy 4 the admins

That is absurd. They would not abuse their powers first off. And there is no way we could do it for one simple reason. We need at LEAST 1 admin actively being an admin, not playing. I do think it would be an interesting round though.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Ive got an idea.

NO SKIFFS ROUND!

You can still clan but you cant aid your clan so solo players stand a chance and clans are a weakness it will also encourage indiers to try to mass diffrent troop types and I think its a decent idea.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Scarwake

Hmm...That would be a very very interesting round.  There are five staff members...I'm sure one if not another would not have a problem sitting out and actively be admin.  I think it would be an awesome idea.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Firetooth

Thanks, I need to gather followers, I think it wont demote teamwork as you can still clan but solo players still have a good chance I think this could be a good round but it would depened how you viewed it, you could make it even more intresting by making it no-huts

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Scarwake on July 10, 2008, 01:17:46 PM
Hmm...That would be a very very interesting round.  There are five staff members...I'm sure one if not another would not have a problem sitting out and actively be admin.  I think it would be an awesome idea.

I hope we could do that