1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

wolf bite

Yep, long ago I set up the filters to be somewhat what the "bad" would meant.  "Lance" was the best I could come up with for the d word. It is at least still a phallic symbol and also a war like symbol.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

possibly the funniest censor-word i've seen yet
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Blood Wake

shut up Shadow, you're a lance
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

hey [lance]head, better watch it... :-D
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Blood Wake

I have a lance in my garage
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Scarwake

QuotePosted by: kell 
Insert Quote
somebody might have (TJ) edited my post

Nope, if someone edited your post it would say it below your post that it was last edited by (insert person's) name.  And I leave a comment as to why and put my name in the post itself if I edit along the lines of this;

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

wolf bite

Kell,

Just so you know (since I think you are missing the discussion) that the program has preprogrammed in ?bad? words that will automatically change to some other less offensive word.  When this is done the word shows up with [  ] around it to show the computer did it.

Also we have the default set that even the Admins cannot edit without the computer leaving a notation that we edited. And further by our rules we Must say why we interfered with your post.

And also, the staff in not above disagreement when we are posting as members. But when we are working and someone back talks us, it is a major violation.  That is why sometimes you see we put (Staff Duties).  Please don?t get me wrong, you have never ever been disagreeable, I am just letting you know the rules.  Now that we have more members joining, I want to pop the rules in where I can because our work increases with more posting.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)

Edits own post to show the edit below. wb
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

kell

i thought i had got away with saying something bad because i thought id get a message telling me i had used a forbidden word like in game,.,
and i would've gotten away with it too it it wasn't for those meddling kids and their pesky mut
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

windhound

The game's filter just isnt as intelligent as the one ingame. 
The ingame one just skims for bad words and errors if it finds one
The forum skims for bad words based on a threshold type thing, so I can say assistant but not butt.  But some words are always blocked, like duck..  duck+head is also blocked, duck.  When the forum finds something it doesnt like it'll replace it with a preset word, as has been shown. 

Most words you'd think of as bad or indecent are in there, some arnt.  I'd give it a 90% success rate though, RWL has had years to refine its filter = D
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't