The two toms who help them
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Firetooth

go to www.freewebs.com then in user type merlin75 and pass gullagog
the site itself is www.freewebs.com/merlin75
:-D Firetooth
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

pippin the mighty

Im making a piczo site

Firetooth

don't worry, hmm...
The user merlin75 and pass gullagog, if it doesn't log on, click "forgot my password" and they should email you a new one.
Click on edit when ur signed in then it will work and you can edit ur site.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Ok then, when ur done, email da address to me, I be back in about 10 mins, bye! :-D

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

I'm gonna begin editing my site soon :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mrooowwwwww! I'm ninja chicken and I'm fighting talon the cat with my katana! :evil: :evil:

pippin the mighty

lol =) kl ill help ya make the next book if ya want =)

Firetooth

K, thanx if I ever finish da first :-D here the saddest part so far, but later it has romance as well: :-(

As he looked beyond by the edge of the mountain Viper had Loneheart pinned, his snow covered pelt bleeding, Talon was about to help, but Loneheart threw Viper off him.
   ?Come on, fight me!? spat Loneheart as he looked at Viper he sheathed and unsheathed his claws, scraping away snow.
     ?Not today, Loneheart? replied Viper ?You see, as soon as I give the signal, and only I can give it, another wave of cats will attack, crushing any hopes of your survival?
       Loneheart?s faced dropped then he hissed ?Viper you filthy coward!? but then his face arose with determination ?There won?t be a signal?
       Viper laughed and was about to say ?now? but Loneheart threw himself at Viper. As Talon looked on in horror he saw Viper fall, but he sighed in relief as Loneheart scrambled up the mountain. Talon ran to help him and outstretched his paw, as did Loneheart, but then he saw Loneheart slip and he realized Viper was hanging onto his tail.
       ?If I?m gonna die, so are you!? he spat at Loneheart, and he pulled him down and the cats fell off the mountains edge, hissing and clawing at each other.
      ?No!!? Screamed Talon, anger flared through him, he was determined to avenge Loneheart, despite snowflakes flying into his pelt, Talon stood outside the cave a bit longer, mourning Loneheart, then he ran back into the cave, ready to fight.
       Lumina was bleeding heavily from another blow from the tabby, and no longer had the energy to fight, she slumped into a corner of the cave, waiting for the death blow, but it never came. She heard screeching then opened her eyes and saw that Talon had flung himself at her attacker and was sinking his claws into it?s flea-bitten pelt. Feeling a new energy surge through her as she saw Talon, Lumina flung herself at the tabby, and together Lumina and Talon managed to defeat the huge ginger tabby. Talon gave a triumphant yowl and Lumina merely sank to the floor.

The mercenary cats realized that they were defeated and leaderless and ran, whilst the surviving rats prepared to attack again, but Talon got there first, He grabbed one by the scruff and shook it vigorously , then flung it into another rat and they both hit into the caves wall, motionless the last rat leaped itself at Talon and bit him heavily in the shoulder Talon yowled  in pain and fury, but grabbed it buy the scruff and shook it until it was motionless, then he dropped it on the ground, staggered over to Lumina, then, collapsed beside her.

pippin the mighty

Thats just great! it like redwall but only lots of cats  :-o

LT 8-)

Firetooth

Aw, thanks a ton, I'll be gone for a while now, I'll think about who to atttack next on warlords.

Firetooth 8-)

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

What's your story gonna be about? :?
  Im very curios :evil:

L.T. Bear and the armadra rule!

pippin the mighty

Im not shure yet im thinking, what should i do it on cats or something :?

LT  8-)

Firetooth

I dunno, it's your choice, check the email I sent to ur account :-D