Length to be emperor

Started by ~>John<~, March 03, 2003, 08:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

The only reason I'm considered an empress is because, well, for one it lasted over a day, and two, empress' are very rare. So rare indeed that I'm the second.

The Lady Shael

And I'm the first.  :D  I would've been up there longer, but since that was the time I was on winter vacation, I was on an airplane to Calgary, and it's quite hard to check your RWL account from up there.  <_<  Then Ragefur just took that chance to get ahead of me....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scringepaw

I don't know what you guys are talking about!How do you know that you're empresses and emporers?Can you tell me?Please?!
"Patience is a virtue."

"Perfect practice makes perfect."

RAINBOW

Menatus

It's when you're in 1st place.

Scringepaw

How do you know when you're in first place? :rolleyes: Sorry I ask so much questions...
"Patience is a virtue."

RAINBOW

Menatus

How can you not know? The whole point of the game is to get in first place, and you don't know about the ranking system?

It's #1, first place, ruler, emperor!

Mark

Stupid Qs desvere stupid answers, Scringepaw! <_<  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Scringepaw

I do ask stupid Q's!I'm going wacko right now... ;)  
"Patience is a virtue."

RAINBOW

Blackeyes

First place is when ( on the score board your in first place ) DUH!!!!!!! LOL j/k  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....