WHAT THE *******

Started by pippin the mighty, November 22, 2007, 01:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

whats this all about thew convention thing?

Firetooth

*shrugs* I dunno, ask a admin
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

doesn't matter, you're not invited
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

invited to what? What is this all????????
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Juska

I long time ago we had the idea to have a convention (a RWL community gathering in real life) forums were created to discuss the details, I don't really remember much, although there was a topic about sword fighting.....
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

ok thanks I remember getting told off for posting in foam weapons  :-[

Briar

Quote from: Juska on December 07, 2007, 06:58:51 PM
I long time ago we had the idea to have a convention (a RWL community gathering in real life) forums were created to discuss the details, I don't really remember much, although there was a topic about sword fighting.....

Yes, I realize this is a VERY old post, but I just wanted to say that a sword fight would be wicked cool at a convention.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

nivek the badger warlord

that would be awsome exept that i couldnt go because i am a preteen
silence I kill you!!!!

Firetooth

yay lets all talk about sword whacking! :D

Krowdon

Where in the world would this convention be Held? And sword fighting would be awesome. I'd like to whack firetooth with a foam sword. LOL
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Krowdon, these-are-OLD!!  ;)

I enjoy your enthusiasm though
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on April 02, 2009, 08:06:22 PM
Where in the world would this convention be Held? And sword fighting would be awesome. I'd like to whack firetooth with a foam sword. LOL
*runs for hills*
Krowdon I know ya knew here, these are different from clan forums. Just a few points:
Don't repost in old topics. Anything below spa101 is no longer used.
Check the date of a last post in the topic before you post unless it's spa 101
Stay on topic (well, try haha)
Have fun, don't hit me too hard! :'(

Krowdon

I dont really care where I post firetooth. If I have something to say, then i'll say it. Doesnt matter to me if it hasnt been posted in for over 150 days or whatever.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

BooHoo Krowdon you made me cry :'(
Meh, those are the rules like it or not