WHAT THE *******

Started by pippin the mighty, November 22, 2007, 01:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

Pip's back :D (though I knew before this post)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Daryn

Pies.

Daryn

what's this thread for?
Pies.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blood Wake

for those who still haven't figured it out. years ago we planned on all meeting up somewhere, we were all pretty into the idea, there was going to be a lot of Redwall related activities and such and it would have been a big party of all us RWLers finally getting to meet in real life. unfortunately, because of lack of money and transportation people kind of forgot about it. But one day it'll happen. I'm sure many of us long time RWLers would be very happy to contribute a good amount of money to it when said money is available. plus, I'm becoming a pilot. so, I've already thought about how I'll have to go around rounding up RWLers. so long as those people are willing to help pay for fuel and any other plane maintenance.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Daryn

Pies.

Krowdon

New York. hmmm.

Wouldnt it be pretty expensive to rent a place there?

Why not someones house?

Blood Wake

I was thinking a park, or field. lol. somewhere where we can do our activities outside for free on a nice summer day.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Krowdon

Quote from: Blood Wake on June 10, 2009, 12:14:01 PM
I was thinking a park, or field. lol. somewhere where we can do our activities outside for free on a nice summer day.

A park would be GREAT!

We could play Frisbee. :D

Blood Wake

h

Krowdon

I have no experience with a sword.

I'd like to learn though.

Daryn

central park
and i was taught by my cuz in kendo so beware of my rented katana!
Pies.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Blood Wake on June 10, 2009, 04:29:42 PM
or sword fight
that would be sweet...I own a pair of wooden practice swords too.