WHAT THE *******

Started by pippin the mighty, November 22, 2007, 01:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

This has already been discussed earlier in the thread.  There is going to be a glorious sword fight between RWLers at the convention
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Blood Wake

I used to love sword fighting and stuff. but one day me and my friends were having a gully war, where we go to this awesome huge gully that's practically our back yards and split up into two teams, eventually we find each other and try to kill each other.

eventually we met the other team on a very narrow path with trees thickly on either side. they were on the higher part of the slope and we attacking us. My friend Garion uses a long bamboo staff so he had the advantage and was fighting back about three people at once. I was on the right, and when he attacked the person to my left I stabbed at him with my sword aiming for his chest, but he bent downward at the same time and my blow struck him right above his right eye, he immediately fell to the ground screaming and holding his face. we weren't sure if he was faking it to get the upperhand at first, but he was seriously injured and had blood flowing down over his eye. we walked him back to his house where is dad took him to the hospital. my friend Reese insisted on "destroying the murder weapon" and broke my broom stick sword in half. I haven't fought since.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Krowdon

I wish I could fight with a sword. Mebbie i'll practice with a stick. :P
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Thats always the best way to practice...you can also order foam Practice swords pretty cheap.

Briar

or you can make your own...all  you need is some piping, foam, and lots of duct tape
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

I'll go down to the park later and duel my little sister.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

Quote from: Krowdon on June 12, 2009, 09:33:48 AM
I'll go down to the park later and duel my little sister.

lol
ill do that 2
Pies.

Krowdon

She's useless when it comes to dueling and Frisbee.

Daryn

my sister may own me sometimes when i duel her
she's alright at frisbee
Pies.

Matthew Bellamy

This isn't spa
Don't spam here
Or I'll get Sean hunt on you
Shadow      12:32:45 PM     Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 16, 2009, 06:02:34 PM
Angry Playboy Bunny Night Wolf!!!!! :D
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 17, 2009, 11:44:27 AM
Firetooth is cooler.
I know. I try my hardest, but I can't keep up

Briar

there not spamming
they are talking about things to do at the convention
and Sean has no power here *looks quickly around*

Mr.Grimm

I would love to duel someone!

Night Wolf

You would Phail Grimm. :D
But yes I would enjoy fighting someone...

Mr.Grimm

I don't think I would phail. I would beat you if I went. Night wolf would phail.

Daryn

i want to beat night wolf and krowdon with my cousin's kendo sword and bokken :)
Pies.