Killing Wolf Bite

Started by Han Solo, October 15, 2003, 02:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I volunteer to repay Wildcats for my attacks on him.. they were just land grabs and not part of the war as I am in the reborn Blades clan..... which is neutral in this war.. and Wolf Bite.. I never minded you at the top.. I still wouldn't you were a good emperor... and I think you should smush this Han Solo person... and if you need or want help.. I volunteer for that too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

as wolf bite said 4 bil is not alot at all. i have 1 bil and am in major need of money. many of you don't understand what it is like to be powerful, if you have a big army you need money and food to keep them, if you do not have enough markets and foragers to keep a good financial gain you must either sell all your troops or fight for land. but sometimes after you sell the troops you still need money and food so you attack to get land but then you are hated. wolf bite doesn't do that though, he sits at the top only to watch what others are doing. he finds it entertaining to watch people with thier own strats make it to the top slowly or quikly, or maybe not at all. he likes to watch until he finds someone who is evil, like an emperor who sits at the top feeding off people, that is when he really plays his best, to help the other people of the game. and now he is doing something to help people who are struggleing, teach them how to play better. and if you think this is wrong you are the evil one.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h