Hello

Started by BobbySmith, November 26, 2007, 11:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobbySmith

Hello everyon im new here, what is the best way to get so high a score? The best strategy :?

Firetooth

use strats, ask shadow since I only roughly know wildcat strats. Also don't keep enimes and only attack offline land-grabbing (just grabbing land off people when they're offlin) apart from when ar war. Don't kill people without reason.

Welcome to RWL! My brother also joined yesterday, long live RWL! :-)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

Welcome to the game(s). always nice to see new people. You will notice that almost everyone you ask will help you. the wars are bloody, but also friendly. Hehe.

The Help Files are being worked on, but you may find this link useful to know more about the games.
http://landingzone.x10hosting.com/rwlg/redwallguide.php

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

If you wan't any help, PM me (Firetooth is my warlord suprisingly enough) and I will gladly give you what little knowledge I own.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

i would suggesting getting a mentor there's a little a link in the log in page, id be happy to give you some help
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

don't become a spammer. I know that's rich coming from my mouth, but it gets you unpopular, also:
Don't double post
Dont insult anyone, especially beacuse of their race, etc.
Don't spam
Don't post in old topics.

Arguia Zsah

Hi ^.^ Welcome to RWL. I'm Arguia -waves-

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

good luck, if you wan't to join the armada, pm me, I give 1bil joinging gifts :-)
anyway, now I'm going off topic. I recommed reading wolf bite's journal :-)

Aqualis

New person! Awesome.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

*waves* Welcome to RWL!

*superglues Bobby to the forum wall*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Welcome! I would be happy to help you with some beginner strats, just message me in the game :-)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Welcome, I too would be glad to help you out, I know pretty much all the strats at this point and have helped several players out.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Rough Raiders

Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Alazar is Back

Glad to see you joined on the forums too dude!

(I got this one into the game! 8-))
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..