GOODBYE....FOR REAL!!!

Started by , March 04, 2003, 09:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I just realized that with all the stuff that's going on in my life, I don't have time for this. Right now, I'm playing Diablo II, Kingdom Hearts, and I am hooked on Dance Dance Revolution! Sorry, but this time I go bye bye for good. It was nice knowing all of you, and I hope that we can meet again sometime. I will leave in after march break, and if you want [please do], post a goodbye whishing thingy. THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING

Menatus

Wooh, Dance Dance Revolution! Say it. I love that game.

If music is a religion, DDR is a cult!! Anyhoo, bye! If you reaaaally do leave this time.

RazorClaw

Awwww, but you don't even spam any more, why leave now. :(  Can I attack you? *gets excited*

Bye, Cheesy... It was fun having you around, and you stopped spamming...

Calantorntain

I have always wanted to play Dance Dance Revolution, but we don't have it  :angry:

But farewell!  I didn't know you though.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Dead Eye

in the words of so many americans,

PEACE
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Scringepaw

I didn't even know him...*sniff*Was he cool?I bet he was...GO Cheeeeeesy!I love Cheese!
"Patience is a virtue."

"Perfect practice makes perfect."

RAINBOW

BYE FOR GOOD, YES FOR GOOD. ANYBODY THAT WANT'S CAN ATTACK ME. GOODBYE ALL, YOU WASTED 4 MONTHS OF MY LIFE, AND FOR THAT I THANK YOU! :) :) :)

Deathclaw

See ya! You are cool now that you don't spam! Come back soon! I know you probably will, lol  :P  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Hopefully i'll be back, but realistically, I might not. BYE!

Holby

We'll all miss the famed Dancing Banana. Enjoy what else you're doing with your time, Cheesy ;)  
I will not deleted this

Blackeyes

I am to late but it was nice noin ya l8r friend I hope I see u sometime agasin :():):):):):):):):)
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

calria

*sigh*
We'll miss ya, Cheeserz! Come back and visit occasionally!