Killed!!!

Started by BobbySmith, December 07, 2007, 10:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobbySmith

someone named kell killed me on turbo for stealing 1.5bil....is this something that people do not do? I thought stealing was part of the game so i stole from him.... :'(

Firetooth

Your new so it was harsh btu if you steal you get killed, simple, don't sack or steal unless in a war or vengance, it's dirty play.(apart from on land farm)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

its not normal, i'll admit it was over the top but people here know why
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

windhound

Turbo topic, Turbo discussion please

a kill for stealing 1.5 bil kell?
I'd have killed half the game by now if I did that.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

kell

it was 2.5bill and when you only have 3 its a lot, and the last few sets ive been slammed outta nowhere so i said this set no more
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

yeah, well now he knows so if he does it again you can do worse than kill him. MWAHAHAHA! :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

lonewolf1817

i dont know... not to be mean.... but if u can steal.... why not..... it was put in the game for a reason.... and if u chose to be a race AKA rat that dosnt have the leader power to stop it.... use other means that the game gave u to adapt to the situation..
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Shadow

If you are going to play dirty be prepared for consequences. I do think it was perhaps a bit over the top, but like kell said, people have been messing around for the last few rounds without getting retalled against and that is going to change. Foxy was simply doing the wrong thing at the wrong time.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Juska

Lol, that's playing dirty? You don't want your stuff stolen or sacked don't mass resources or keep defences up, your lucky turbo has so many turns you can afford to use them to kill someone who is just taking advantage of your own stupidity.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

lonewolf1817

i honestly see nothing wrong with another player murdering, or stealing... its a ligitmate game MOVE. either to get recorces for yourself, or take a player down in net as to weakin him and be able to pass him in the game.... i think instead of gettin mad at tactics lkike such ppl should be gettin mad about loopholes in the game such as when gettin attacked seeding all ur supplys to a buddy to hold for u.... or mass leader attacks to mess up someones ratio. or haveing someone one rat attack u to max u out... or 1 rat attack u to mess up ur leader ratio....
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Shadow

There is definietly a use for them, but if yo udo you can expect heavier retaliation tha nnormal. If you can handle that, fine go ahead, but practice what you preach and dont complain about it

lonewolf1817

shadow... that kinda sounded like i ur making a point about me complaining..... when have i ever ?

Shadow

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on December 08, 2007, 05:01:04 PM
shadow... that kinda sounded like i ur making a point about me complaining..... when have i ever ?

you are complaining in the post right above mine for starters. other than that, not much i guess.

incidentally, intentional maxxing is not allowed and you dont lose land for failed attacks anymore afaik

lonewolf1817

how am i complain.... more like educating... and if max attacking isnt allowed i just broke a rule cuz i just maxed like 3 ppl last run  :P

Shadow

i mean intentionally maxxing without breaking for the purpose of defence is against the rules