Turbo Round 6 Immortalization

Started by Peace Alliance, January 01, 2008, 05:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I'm not entirely sure why they moved north. Shael told me the ladder was set up to move people after only one day (i don't know if she fixed that) but either way there should have been more, as i don't think those two were the only ones to be in the top 10 for 24 straight hours...

Anyway, i moved 'em back, so we good.

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

The Lady Shael

Correction: the code is currently set to check if you've spent 48 hours (2 days) in the top ten before if moves you north. Dunno if it'll stay that way, we shall see.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, there's no penalty if you get knocked out of the top ten...in other words, if you get bumped out, then you manage to get back in, the countdown resumes from where it left off. At least, that's what I see in the code.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

why is the minute count counting up to 96 hours?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

[edit] It DOES show your "minutes on top"!! It's on your status page! (Yes, i find this quite exciting!).

Alazar is Back

Thats right shadow2 almost got into the top ten, i taught him! :D

EDIT: By the way he is a fast learner....when he actually runs daily i mean.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Quote from: Alazar is Back on January 04, 2008, 10:50:06 AM
Thats right shadow2 almost got into the top ten, i taught him! :D

EDIT: By the way he is a fast learner....when he actually runs daily i mean.

what a coincidence a friend of yours would have a name that seems designed to provoke me...

honestly, i dont understand why you keep trying lol. If you want to annoy me, do it in game using your own account.

Firetooth

Yes it also seems fisht that you had been teaching them alazar....and the fact they and you were sackng me...yes its public long time ago alazar...I know you or shade put them up to it since I had even once helped them and only retailated after severl warning a noob wouldnt randomly wreck me for no reason.
EDIT:And the fact I'd politely asked them to stop and never got a reply and being left 5kland was the final insult.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

Isn't shade in a feud with shadow? Why would they both conspire against you?

Firetooth

mainly because I refused to kill shadow for shade and attacked shade, alazar threatened me with death, and near the end of last round shade mocked me when I died and said "thin ice" really cheap fun  :D
Pretty much I got caught up because shade used the armarda to try to kill shadow and they had been helping me out for a while so yeah-thats how it started off. Shade says he only tried to hire me once but he had done so the previous round as well.
Mainly the fact the two other times he hired us(me and bear) once "we got the wrong guy" and the other time with wake we didnt get any pay either. Proarbly to embaressed with his plot failing!Ah well its just fun to sack him really.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: Peace Alliance on January 04, 2008, 01:14:21 PM
Isn't shade in a feud with shadow? Why would they both conspire against you?

shadow2 is with Shade and Alazar, and is in no way affiliated with the original Shadow. Alazar told his friend to name his account that in an attempt to annoy me, apparently.

Shade would be in a feud with me, only I have a full location headstart on him, so good luck...

Hey what happened? I had anywhere from an hour to a day's lead on everyone, but now everyone in mossflower has the same time count... I WANT MY LEAD BACK :'( waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Firetooth

And southsward landfarm moved north.

Peace Alliance

omg, thanks for tellin me.

(that shouldn't happen now that enough people have signed up

Firetooth

oh and I almost got lordreven6 in the top 15 with the help of shadow, maybe this round he'll get a higher rank?

Shadow

Will there be locations after the northlands?