Turbo Round 6 Immortalization

Started by Peace Alliance, January 01, 2008, 05:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Ruddertail

What's so great about moving north, anyhow? Do you get production bonuses, or what?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Peace Alliance

well most the people with the land have moved north

Alazar is Back

My firend liked the name shadow and i told him their already was one, so he said he wanted to be shadow2....As for him working with me hardly, i explained to him how to play over the phone, he is a family friend of mine, recently his father died at the age of 34, i think he looks up to me seeing as he is only 13 and im nearing 17....whatever i guess im rambling on, but firetooth you need to get a life, i dont know where you grew the balls to all of a sudden start bashing me and shade and everyone affliated with us. Im so sick of your whineing!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

It's sad to hear about his father, however whaddya expect me to think? You'd taught him how to play and I'd asked him if he could stop leaving me under 10k land, and he carried on. I never said he directly worked with you, only suggested you'd been paying him to do it, I sacked back and left him pretty low, so he wouldn't really of carried on unless either he was paid or randomly liked wrecking me. I didn't really bash you, just said what had happened, maybe if he had replied to my message instead of damaging me further this never would've happened. True I sacked shade but had a motive to, I'd never offended shadow2 in any way, they didn't know me and were new, so why would they have a motive. This is proven by the fact I even welcomed him to the game in the reg topic he made saying he was new.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

I remember how i was when i was a noob, as soon as you signed up you left him under 5k land everyday and attacked him alot murdering him and such, so you were the one he liked to attack the most....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on January 08, 2008, 11:05:06 AM
I remember how i was when i was a noob, as soon as you signed up you left him under 5k land everyday and attacked him alot murdering him and such, so you were the one he liked to attack the most....
What do you mean???? He's new to this round, right?Well I hadn't wrecked or murdered him until he did first, if I did when I was a noob he should've told me, instead of giving out the wrong impression to me, yes as a noob I was blodthirsty (some things never change lol!)
Serouisly I dont remeber him as skinner or firetooth until last round. As far as Im concerened there's not much point getting in a big arguement after it's happened, however I only damaged him after warnining and hints I'd retaliate. David even told him to stop.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

The game moved everyone north from mossflower after only 4 days when the countdown was for 6. I worked out when i first came to mossflower that I would be in the northlands late january 9th or early on the 10th, but I got moved the morning of the 8th.

suggestion: regardless of whether you add more locations, perhaps the count should continue - the person with the most time wins. right now, the ladder is basically over for half the game.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Obliterator

and how does some one attck me from mossflower when im in the northlands
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Shadow on January 08, 2008, 03:28:47 PM
The game moved everyone north from mossflower after only 4 days when the countdown was for 6. I worked out when i first came to mossflower that I would be in the northlands late january 9th or early on the 10th, but I got moved the morning of the 8th.

suggestion: regardless of whether you add more locations, perhaps the count should continue - the person with the most time wins. right now, the ladder is basically over for half the game.

I find it rather funny that you suggest "person with the most time wins" when you have already stated several times that you have a lead with the time counter.
Really, I don't think anyone is thrilled with this round, mainly because Retto designed it, and it doesnt work how it should.
No one likes planning their strategy by randomly guessing when they will be moved, but not much we can do about it...

Also, incase no one figured this out, the top 10 of each region automatically start the timer to advance, it isnt just the top ten.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

QuoteI find it rather funny that you suggest "person with the most time wins" when you have already stated several times that you have a lead with the time counter.
ten.

I only said it once, and that lead is now gone which you can see as well as I. My suggestion was not as self-serving as you think. My idea was that in order to gain an edge, people would have to start actually competing for top spots, although if it is top 10 for each location there really isn't much point.  You always seem to assume the worst about me :-\. Any particular reason?

Peace Alliance

I think in general people seem to like it better when the person in rank 1 wins....

One thing i think /would/ be cool if we ever do this one again, would be to have the top 10 GAIN minutes, and if you're not in the top 10 LOSES minutes... that way it'd be more of a struggle for the top, right?

Shadow

Quote from: Peace Alliance on January 08, 2008, 05:11:17 PM
I think in general people seem to like it better when the person in rank 1 wins....

true, myself included, but then what's the point of ladder?

Peace Alliance

what /isn't/ the point of ladder?!?

Shadow