Turbo Round 6 Immortalization

Started by Peace Alliance, January 01, 2008, 05:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

It's not that I assume the worst about you, it's just.... That was so obviously suggested in your favour, that I would have called out anyone for it.

Just to make my opinion clear, I've seen you state atleast twice that you have a small lead on everyone minute-wise... Then to see you suggest that, just makes me think, "wow, is he serious?"

Sorry, I don't intentionally pick on you shadow, but if you want to suggest things to better your cause, try to make it a bit more subliminal.  :wink:

Now, what is the point of ladder?

well, the way I see it, It's just another fun setup. Wolf Bite and xenocide invented it, if I remember correctly, in an attempt to spice up the same old repetative turbos that we used to have.
   Remember, under Retto's rule, things were alot slower paced.. Half of the time he wouldnt even reset ontime, let alone have a theme for us.

Once you can get into the northlands, it's all fair game. But, in order to get there /first/ requires the ability to hold down first place from protection.
Sides, with the landfarms pre-stacked with land, I'd say you have an advantage if you are first to advance.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

QuoteIt's not that I assume the worst about you, it's just.... That was so obviously suggested in your favour, that I would have called out anyone for it.

But it isn't in my favor, I only had a lead while we were still in southsward - from the moment we moved to mossflower, i have not had a lead (as I said in one of those posts where I mentioned it, although I can't think of the other one). Everyone got started from the same time in mossflower. Check scores minute count if you don't believe me.. If I actually had a lead there is no way I would suggest it right out ::)

QuoteOnce you can get into the northlands, it's all fair game. But, in order to get there /first/ requires the ability to hold down first place from protection.
if it was actually first place for each location rather than top 10 for each location the round would be a lot more interesting. Also dirty.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..