Fun with cheaters!

Started by Menatus, March 05, 2003, 05:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

The two Russia accounts - New Russia and Russian Guard, are simutaneously attacking. Russian Guard could break me easily cuz I had no rats. So he kept attacking with rats, and I kept attacking with skiffs. Then he logged on to his other account (I started massing rats while hitting him back) and found I have WAY more rats then him anyway. Tried viewing my army and such. Since I caught him when he was online, and saw him attack with both accounts, I have a slight feeling it's multis.

0.2 hours ago Russian Guard (#152) attacked you! Your enemy captured 1293 acres of land and destroyed:
116,057 Rats
You managed to destroy:
96,362 Rats

0.1 hours ago New Russia (#141) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
264,088 Rats
You managed to destroy:
19,328 Rats

Hee!

Shadow Giant

ok i'm sorry but to me that doesn't make sense. but i can't talk. you should see the essay i'm writing for english...it's about parallel time planes and how this would make time travel possible...i'll post it when it's done if you want. but good job menatus....i think i'm proud of you :blink:
:P
*#shadow GIANT#*
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Germania 4

Time stamps aren't proof.

Menatus

Oh, I know. I don't want 'em to get disabled, I was having fun. I don't know if both the accounts being on and attacking is proof, though. Rather, one not being able to break so the other logs on.

alacazar

they did the same to me to.    eather its a multi or they are good friends, eather way its both fun an annoying.     They are no threat to me at the moment though

Dead Eye

multi's? ah, they never can get very high in ranks. usally multi's are just people who need two accounts two live. they would die if they didn't have multi accounts because they are weak. but thats the ussal case. there are some good people who use multi, i guess
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

guardians of night

I mean, come on. If your ranked really high, whats the point of a multi? You think your gonna get extra credit if your both ranked high?
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

The Lady Shael

lol, yeah, look at the DDD clan. Pathetic. The guy even created a couple extra accounts added to the original three, and he STILL can't reach the top 20 with any of his accounts...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.