how mean

Started by kell, January 17, 2008, 11:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

DUH! numbers, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.
And its the english way to say it =P

Firetooth

Numercay is the ole' bally top notch way to say it wot wot!
But now were going off the spiffin point of the ballly ole' topic!
Alright Ill stop speaking poshly ::)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on January 28, 2008, 02:16:21 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on January 28, 2008, 02:13:53 PM
Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 27, 2008, 01:15:32 PM
Alazar, my friend on here just told me that your doing it again, pounding him down to 2k acres.
He didn't tell me how many times, but still 2k land, thats just unfair.

Its not bad when he had about 3.5k to begin with.

It is bad when you are running on 60k land and you are even considering attacking people with 3.5k...

I didnt have that much to begin with i hit him when i ahd around 30k, then some other players came into mossflower so i attacked them.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

pippin the mighty

Ok, im just gona forget this now =P

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on January 29, 2008, 02:08:17 PM
Quote from: Shadow on January 28, 2008, 02:16:21 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on January 28, 2008, 02:13:53 PM
Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 27, 2008, 01:15:32 PM
Alazar, my friend on here just told me that your doing it again, pounding him down to 2k acres.
He didn't tell me how many times, but still 2k land, thats just unfair.

Its not bad when he had about 3.5k to begin with.

It is bad when you are running on 60k land and you are even considering attacking people with 3.5k...

I didnt have that much to begin with i hit him when i ahd around 30k, then some other players came into mossflower so i attacked them.
30k is still more then most people had last round...
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on January 31, 2008, 02:00:19 AM
Your point is?
No need to grab all that land then, you only finished in the top ten because you had 60kland

Shade

Quote from: Firetooth on February 01, 2008, 01:23:05 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on January 31, 2008, 02:00:19 AM
Your point is?
No need to grab all that land then, you only finished in the top ten because you had 60kland

What's your point? His goal was to finish in the top ten, he needed 60k land to get there after being killed so he got it, the fact that he did what he needed to finish high is no reason to poke at him, yes he did quite abit of attacking, but this is a competitive game, about warlords no less. The fact that his only options for attacking were newbies is regrettable, but he really had no choice because of the set-up if he wanted to stay competitive. Lesson learned, next time we have a ladder set-up, don't kill him.

Edit because I failed to address the issue of driving new players away: This is mostly a cause of the ladder set-up, there were no other choices at the time for aplayer who had been killed and wanted to climb back up. Perhaps Alazar could've done a little less attacking and maybe scouted if he really needed land, but then, Alazar is not always the sharpest of players when he's got revenge on his mind...so, conclusion: Don't kill Alazar on a ladder round.

Alazar is Back

He will learn in time.

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 01, 2008, 01:56:14 PM
He will learn in time.
Some things never change, me being one of them :P