The Game is dead!

Started by Alazar is Back, February 01, 2008, 01:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 03, 2008, 03:34:58 AM
Quote from: pippin the mighty on February 02, 2008, 03:08:17 AM
Bob-sama has come to the ARC because alazar and shade have been attacking/threatning him. You are pushing him over the edge, he is even thinking of leaving, and if that keeps happening I will get involved in this war.

Heh, whats funny is this is like a new world war, theres alot of people involved.
I did attack him but very few times. I never threatened him either. Even though he was hitting me hard daily.
Quote from: Firetooth on February 02, 2008, 02:56:45 AM
The game is dying because of players like you alazar, not the other way round. This is scaring away noobs and making you unpopular alazar, if you really want to help the game, quit doing this or leave it.
And kill my brother alazar and you'll have the biggest clan on reg on you...heh yes I am a bit proud he has the biggest clan in reg...but then again your clan is the only other clan (not much competetion then)
You wreck the game with your silly power games, this war was origanally went to be a bit of fun, not a baut of insults. Also if you corrupt anyone in my clan again I will make sure I kill run you myself.

Big means nothing, its skill that matters :wink: And i don't know how many times i have to say this but i never planned on killing your brother even though his clan knocks me down to 2-3k land between runs...I should eliminate him but i will not waste my time and turns. Talk to your brother, we have already sorted it out i think even though he sacked me again.....

Ok sorry, I must of read it wrong. We all quits now?

CobyCopper

And now I'm being onlined by two different clans! wat. Even back in my day onlining was rare.

Shadow

=/ are you bob-sama? I attacked you after i saw the online star disappear from your name, but it must have been right after turns reset and you weren't done. My mistake, I should have sent a message. My appologies, I'll send some aid next run to make up for it
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

CobyCopper

Yeah. You attacked me and Forgery the Scourge attacked me. Both of you while I was online. Maybe it wasn't 10 minutes, but it was within an hour!

Firetooth

Quote from: CobyCopper on February 03, 2008, 11:06:59 AM
And now I'm being onlined by two different clans! [What The Ferret]. Even back in my day onlining was rare.
Ill send you some more skiffs next run.

Big means nothing, its skill that matters :wink: And i don't know how many times i have to say this but i never planned on killing your brother even though his clan knocks me down to 2-3k land between runs...I should eliminate him but i will not waste my time and turns. Talk to your brother, we have already sorted it out i think even though he sacked me again.....

I agree, skill does matter more usually, they obviously do not come even a mile within the likes of league, rome etc. Still, the alliance are pretty much just a band of mercenries, high and low ranked, from what I've figured (even if they say they're generally peaceful) Since like I said, pip told me the clans "services" were brought out by kell.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.