Zelda: And The Phantom Hourglass

Started by pippin the mighty, March 21, 2008, 03:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

Sorry this isn't all that good, but I gave it a dam good try!

Zelda enters the ghost ship, weary of his enimeis.

Zelda was surrounded...

He drew his sword smartly, taking out 2 guards as he does. He lunges at captain Gullivar, but misses, taking a blow from the flat of Gullivars sword. Then, from the south of the Ghost ship, he heard a war cry.

Link pulled up at the south of the Ghost ship, being careful not to alert anyone of his presence. When he was in position, he wailed his war cry and went into the fight. Link and Zelda exchanged a glance, then fight on. Gullivar kicked Link to the floor, and knocked him out with his boomerang.

Zelda fought his way to Link, and dragged him back to his own ship, the lady anne where they sailed away.

On hybras, Zeb, Zeldas father, had heard of sea battle on the northen coastline. He instantly knows that it is Zelda, his son, looking for his captured mother, Chloe.

He heads for the town barracks in searchh of warriors to help him fight against the Ghost ship.elda spoke "you cam for me?".

"Originally, no, I came for my sister, Shannon, but when I spoke to the prisoners, they tol me your plan to free them and I had to help you".

Thats all Ive done so far, whatd'ya think?

pippin the mighty

Sorry for double post, but I forgot to say. Feel free to add anything onto this, just as long as it mixes with the main storyling I surpose.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.