What? NO!
9 (34.6%)
I donno what a nazi is
0 (0%)
Other
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Sharptooh

volkov's right the economy was a wreck before nazi's came around, due to ww1, I mean people had so much money they carried it around in baskets, people mugged them and stole the baskets leaving the money, simply because the baskets were worth more than the money they were carrying.
  The nazi's did improve the economy they just created a lot more problems that were a lot worse, so they weren't useful at all

Firetooth

hehe, Im not sure if I was refering to before the war or after, but I definetly remember the picture. It was black and white with three toddlers using stashes of cash as building blocks O_O I wish I could do that lol
hehe, sharptooth I already posted about the basket thing, though ti's you who told me that ^^
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on May 20, 2008, 03:26:16 PM
hehe, Im not sure if I was refering to before the war or after, but I definetly remember the picture. It was black and white with three toddlers using stashes of cash as building blocks O_O I wish I could do that lol
hehe, sharptooth I already posted about the basket thing, though ti's you who told me that ^^
Ah I remember, they were the days, I mean I couldn't be that old..
lol joking
Anyway yes I did tell you that I saw the picture as well that stack of money was at least 4 and a half fott high!

Saladin

What I'm saying is that while the SS and some Nazis participated in one of the largest genocides to date, by stamping every Nazi one of those murders you are nothing but a bigot yourself.
Starfish love you

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWhat I'm saying is that while the SS and some Nazis participated in one of the largest genocides to date, by stamping every Nazi one of those murders you are nothing but a bigot yourself.

If you think I am doing that, you obviously have been doing nothing then skimming through my posts.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Martin the warrior

im german but there absolutely NOT awesome. ::)
Who thinks that I am dead
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
The Warrior sleeps twixt Hall and Cavern Hole.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.