Grrr!

Started by Holby, March 07, 2003, 04:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

11 acres to go, too many recent attacks- I go to sleep. Next morning... WHAM! Gone. :angry:
Now I've found another target. Guess what? 2 acres of land to go and too many recent attacks! :angry:  
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Aww, poor Holbs. That happens to my friend Josh, too. Everyone should be in a clan! Or you should be able to declare war against a single warhorde.

Badrang the Tyrant

That would be good.  Just to give some info.  #121 is really land fat and has no leaders, skiffs, or stoats.  BUT he has tons of rats....ENJOY!!!

Holby

Just to give some info...
He's mine! #121 is my old number. Hands off everyone!
I will not deleted this

calria

*shudder* 121 is evil. He has more of my land than anyone on Turbo except maybe #60.

alacazar

LOL i dint think I was being that bad ;)

ALACAZAR

Menatus

Orcrist stole my old number (456) I love that number! Oh well, someone good got it at least.

RazorClaw

Holbs, perhaps this is a bit of HPR?

RazorClaw

Well, I couldn't beat him with Skiffs, just Leaders. Got about 10,000 acres from him and he's still near 20. Ridiculous.

Menatus

No, it's not happy pony raising. I know just how he feels. It's not good >.

Holby

Quote from: calria*shudder* 121 is evil. He has more of my land than anyone on Turbo except maybe #60.
Really?

Quote38 Pyromaniac Hordes (#121) 9,647 $13,660,755
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Looks like Deathclaw :P

RazorClaw

Still, it's not hard to take landfrom him. Use leaders.

Holby

From 121? Too bad, mate. "Too many recent attacks on that Warlord. Try again in one hour."
That does happen for everyone, right?
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Yeah, but then I attacked someone else, too many attacks, someone else, too many attacks, Iraq, #50, 2,000 land, lalalalala. Anyway, I'm in need of troops on turbo, too. I only have like 400,000 of everything. And I'm plus 2,000,000 on cash. I just need to get some money.