You all rock

Started by Firetooth, April 05, 2008, 04:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

Anyone that wants to show imperium how its done plz join to help us beat them the link is http://imperiumonline.net/eng/es.php?action=login
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Dragon

Hello all,
Sicaruis, my leader showed me this topic  ;)
first of all i sorry for bad english I am newbie  :-*

Firetooth , Sharptooh , The Obliterator  and rest of girls who crying in my PM

you got my word, you are not going to win this ;-)
Only 'Methos' clan member will win this. remember this :D

firetooth and sharptooh, i stold your money, and buy your food/aircraft becouse I were need them :P
stop take it so personal,
this is war game,
not Sims or Simcity!

oh and The Obliterator,
no metter how much people will join, Methos will keep rule this game as long as me and my friends playing  :)
Even when we are 6-5 guys when 4 of them in army,
ICE
RS-Wolf Methos
darkMAGE
EverMore

Must of times, they back in min 1 week.
So they run turns once a week in good times :P

oh,
this is our last round on Imperium,
we are back only to show this RedWall members whos winners of this game ;)
so please everyone from this game, join Imperium so we can make funny, royal and respected retirement.
becouse long long long time we wasnt fight vs good challange, and for now RW not that challange and I know you can to better :)

p.s
if you want me to stop 'murder' you, or your quit, so quit now becouse I will keep hunting you down  :)

Sharptooh

Real smooth coming from someone who refuses to clan

wolf bite

Welcome to our forum. New members are always welcome, even when it starts with a respectable challenge.  Hehe.

Grammar from English speaking people is normally expected here. We understand that many are using English as a second language and we do not mind when they write to the best of their education in English.  Please feel free to post.  Our staff is here to help if you need.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

Quote from: Sharptooh on April 15, 2008, 11:14:28 AM
Exactly.
THATS IT. I QUIT. HAVE IT YOUR WAY. I  CARE NOT!
If Im a gril, then what does that make you?Too scared to clan, huh? You're a crap (excuse my french) player who gets their net from stealing others. Get a life and stop being a nerd. I play to enjoy, not to spend my whole life killing those who don't have them. I know it's a war game, but does that give you any right to do what you're doing?No, so just get a life. But with me goes all the land I can scrape, so  :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Dragon

Haha,
Clans have positive and negative points, in this time of game, its will just hurt me ;-)

Its like I will start building only Foragers/Tents etc in my empire, this is useless.
Soon we will rise up our clan :)

p.s
Thanks wolf, i appreciate that :)

and Firetooth please dont start insults and being a kid. I think we all understand, that you were play noobish by keep 60,000,000,000$ without a shield. So stop looking for reasons to quit, none hold you to play.
This is war game, and if you dont like when I am attacking you so just go ahead and play sims, you can buy new house there and put an Alram so thiefs wont steal things from your house ;)

Edit:
I can sum-up this in few words:
It's not enough that I should succeed - others should fail.

Read and internalize this.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on April 15, 2008, 11:18:36 AM
Quote from: Sharptooh on April 15, 2008, 11:14:28 AM
Exactly.
THATS IT. I QUIT. HAVE IT YOUR WAY. I  CARE NOT!
If Im a gril, then what does that make you?Too scared to clan, huh? You're a crap (excuse my french) player who gets their net from stealing others. Get a life and stop being a nerd. I play to enjoy, not to spend my whole life killing those who don't have them. I know it's a war game, but does that give you any right to do what you're doing?No, so just get a life. But with me goes all the land I can scrape, so  :P
I know I'm not an admin but a bit rude even for this

Dragon

Firetooth,
I saw you deleted, nice.
If you need any tips in Sims I can let your talk with my little sister, she is playing over 2 years on same house and guess what none attacked her  ;)

For RedWall leader,
I hope your clan members not that whiners and chicky like this guy, I will be disappointed

Firetooth

Quote from: Dragon on April 15, 2008, 11:46:09 AM
Firetooth,
I saw you deleted, nice.
If you need any tips in Sims I can let your talk with my little sister, she is playing over 2 years on same house and guess what none attacked her  ;)

For RedWall leader,
I hope your clan members not that whiners and chicky like this guy, I will be disappointed
Im not a representation of redwall, Im not even good as their standardsiest damage I could, getting rid of land, and Id be ahead of you easy had you not murdered and market thetfed me.
And Im a chicken when you clan hop? I play too many promi as it is, the game itself is good, but I just feel like Im talking to myself. Carry on the war if you like, I can't be asked to get involved. I whine with reason, EverMore=60 mil damage, the thrill is gone=40mil damage, you=40mil damage, I just can't understand why...
clan up, get a life, and quit accusing the site 'cause I deleted my account. My choice.

"and Firetooth please dont start insults and being a kid. I think we all understand, that you were play noobish by keep 60,000,000,000$ without a shield. So stop looking for reasons to quit, none hold you to play.
This is war game, and if you dont like when I am attacking you so just go ahead and play sims, you can buy new house there and put an Alram so thiefs wont steal things from your house"
hahaha I like sims actually :P and I shouldn't have to put up a shield since people shouldn't be trying to murder me anyway.
Oh, this is a war game, huh? And amazingly here I've only ever been murdered/damaged by people who are enemies, not some peson I've never met whose excuse is:
"It's a war game"
Also, I hate arguing over the net over some game and making threats. I just like to enjoy the game, and you prevent me from doing that. Argue all you want, you win for all I care, just search up the player "rheorix" and read their signature

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Dragon

Quote from: Firetooth on April 15, 2008, 12:09:48 PM
Quote from: Dragon on April 15, 2008, 11:46:09 AM
Firetooth,
I saw you deleted, nice.

For RedWall leader,
Im not a representation of redwall, Im not even good as their standardsiest damage I could, getting rid of land, and Id be ahead of you easy had you not murdered and market thetfed me.
And Im a chicken when you clan hop? I play too many promi as it is, the game itself is good, but I just feel like Im talking to myself. Carry on the war if you like, I can't be asked to get involved. I whine with reason, EverMore=60 mil damage, the thrill is gone=40mil damage, you=40mil damage, I just can't understand why...
clan up, get a life, and quit accusing the site 'cause I deleted my account. My choice.

"and Firetooth please dont start insults and being a kid. I think we all understand, that you were play noobish by keep 60,000,000,000$ without a shield. So stop looking for reasons to quit, none hold you to play.
This is war game, and if you dont like when I am attacking you so just go ahead and play sims, you can buy new house there and put an Alram so thiefs wont steal things from your house"
hahaha I like sims actually :P and I shouldn't have to put up a shield since people shouldn't be trying to murder me anyway.
Oh, this is a war game, huh? And amazingly here I've only ever been murdered/damaged by people who are enemies, not some peson I've never met whose excuse is:
"It's a war game"

Thats encouraging that your not even the lowest level of RedWall  ;)
In this game, everyone exept your friends is in war vs you.
Now stop whining, you done nothing for us, not a serious damage nothing.
Only lose land, nothing more.

You cant give a proper fight so you choose to quit with some stupid excuse. I exept that, when you cant you just cant

Edit:
Rofl, stop go to History, I can give you tons of examples how me and more 2 friends was winning vs over 300 members.
If you know EmpiresOfWar it was there.
I dont care from rheorix, if you beat him or whatever happend, i dont care,
you beat him easly, I beat you easly so with avarage concluding conclusion I can beat the guy

Firetooth

A) Seeing as how you haven't, Ill put the sig anyway:
"Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted."
B)Says the player who clanned hopped
C) What, play just so everyday I see all my net ruined and back to 40mil? In your dreams
D)*Sigh* Im about average as ability goes, several people far better then me, people worse then me, so what? At the end of the day 'tis just a game, yet people try to ruin others with the excuse "it's a war game" thats the worst excuse I've heard:ever.

M_A_D

look guys you take this game 2 serious

this is onli a game !

and about the clans

that sopoues to be a joke? this is your own problem that you guys get in a clan

you need to find the best terms to play whide and to get in a clan is not 1 of them

Firetooth

Quote from: M_A_D on April 15, 2008, 12:27:31 PM

this is onli a game !

and about the clans

you need to find the best terms to play whide and to get in a clan is not 1 of them

Thats what I've been trying to tell dragon.

Dragon

Quote from: Firetooth on April 15, 2008, 12:32:26 PM
Quote from: M_A_D on April 15, 2008, 12:27:31 PM

this is onli a game !

and about the clans

Thats what I've been trying to tell dragon.

You have just contradictory your self. :wink:

Wolf Snare

wow, sort of an immature metaphor Dragon.

I'll give it to you plain and simple.... You blindside us, take me to 20 mil net without provokation or warning, then you spam our forums, AND your own, bragging about your cowardly feat? You are going to get smashed, and so are your friends who follow you.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)