Feng Kenstrel

Started by CobyCopper, April 19, 2008, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CobyCopper

Time     Event
0.1 hours ago    You find another warlord viewing your stats!
0.1 hours ago    Someone stole $1,123,890,903 from your treasury!
0.1 hours ago    Someone stole $1,211,095,634 from your treasury!
0.1 hours ago    Someone stole $907,032,386 from your treasury!
0.1 hours ago    Someone stole $815,451,229 from your treasury!
0.1 hours ago    Someone stole $691,903,647 from your treasury!
0.1 hours ago    Someone stole $658,355,859 from your treasury!
0.1 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by Feng Kestrel (#552) and you lost 948 Acres of Land!    You lost 195 Leaders, but you managed to kill 3306 of your attacker's Leaders.
0.1 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by Feng Kestrel (#552) and you lost 779 Acres of Land!    You lost 227 Leaders, but you managed to kill 4648 of your attacker's Leaders.
0.1 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by Feng Kestrel (#552) and you lost 878 Acres of Land!    You lost 368 Leaders, but you managed to kill 4745 of your attacker's Leaders.
0.1 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by Feng Kestrel (#552) and you lost 3681 Acres of Land!    You lost 24 Leaders, but you managed to kill 2775 of your attacker's Leaders.
0 hours ago    You find another warlord viewing your stats!

In short, I was online'd by Feng. Why? Because I grabbed some land off of Wise Claw. Last time I checked, grabbing land is not a bad thing to do--afterall, we all need to spend those turns. Furthermore, I was being threatened not to grab off of someone who had about 56k land--and was at my rank. A fox by the name of Wise Claw. Of course I'm not going to listen to some BS such as that--especially when Wise Claw had about 2x the land as anyone else near their rank.

I'm not saying go off and kill Feng, but I will say that Feng was very much in the wrong.

Firetooth

A) Move to reg discussion
B) I made a topic about it there.

And now, I agree, land grabbing is totally acceptabale. I agree, with you this is a completely stupid feud...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Firetooth on April 19, 2008, 02:10:33 PM
A) Move to reg discussion
Ah--oops. I am too used to looking only in Turbo, since I don't do much in Regular.

Quote from: Firetooth on April 19, 2008, 02:10:33 PM
B) I made a topic about it there.

And now, I agree, land grabbing is totally acceptabale. I agree, with you this is a completely stupid feud...
So THAT'S where that topic was. I didn't look for same reason as above.

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

Ya, a few people have complained about him onlining people...

Yellow Eyes

I will defend this "onlining" thing to the end. Its a war game. You are trying to beat everyone else. So I see no problem attacking someone, whenever you want. And if you want to say "you're messing up there run." well, good. thats the point. I don't want him to get ahead of me. The game isnt just about strategy, and whoever can be the most effectively at a strat. Its about diplomacy, war, etc etc.

so now ask the question...why is onlining bad?

And if you still think it is: if ($enemy[online] = 1) { TheEnd("You cannot attack someone whos online because its unfair to him to not be able to get in front of you."); }

And as for being attacked because you "land grabbed" off an ally of his...is ok too. Its part of the game. Hes called an ally for a reason. Don't complain because you only "land grabbed"...he "sacked" you. Aww...you actually have to think in order to get back what you lost. Why would a "game" make you do that? Shame.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Yellow Eyes on April 22, 2008, 12:02:25 AM
I will defend this "onlining" thing to the end. Its a war game. You are trying to beat everyone else. So I see no problem attacking someone, whenever you want. And if you want to say "you're messing up there run." well, good. thats the point. I don't want him to get ahead of me. The game isnt just about strategy, and whoever can be the most effectively at a strat. Its about diplomacy, war, etc etc.

And if you still think it is: if ($enemy[online] = 1) { TheEnd("You cannot attack someone whos online because its unfair to him to not be able to get in front of you."); }

And as for being attacked because you "land grabbed" off an ally of his...is ok too. Its part of the game. Hes called an ally for a reason. Don't complain because you only "land grabbed"...he "sacked" you. Aww...you actually have to think in order to get back what you lost. Why would a "game" make you do that? Shame.

I disagree just because it is a war game there is no reason to go around onlining people, I don't see any experienced players at all doing that, the only reason you would do that was if you are not a good enough player to win or else everyone would be killing themselves

kell

onlining has a time and place, its a dirty trick but hay its part of the game
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Yellow Eyes on April 22, 2008, 12:02:25 AM

It is a war game, BUT generally the side with the most allies wins the war. WWII is a great example. Onlining invites alot of dirty play and in the end will not only hurt the person you did it too but also you because they will hit back.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

pippin the mighty

You know, he seems to act pretty new, im not sure if he is, so I won't judge. But if he is harming you, maybe ask him to stop politely, not in a way that will make him react badly.

Then, and only then if he does something bad or starts again, take action.

Firetooth

xxx post removed

pippin the mighty

??? What was that about?

Sharptooh

Alazar is Back

« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 03:33:05 PM by Firetooth »

Thats what it means. It means that he said something and decided that it was either inappropriate or that he didnt want it to be heard. Sharptooth you should know better then to have a 1 word post....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..