Round Theme Idea?

Started by CobyCopper, April 28, 2008, 05:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CobyCopper

How about anonymous attacks? Basically base it off of stealing--that you can not see the person attacking unless they fail, and identities are only displayed on the recent attacks, such on warlord pages. I think it would make a more-interesting, if not more-aggressive, game. Onlining would still be seen and countered accurately (you can still click your own warlord's page and see the attacker), but anyone can still grab without some new person thinking you're declaring war on them. Make more effort to really retaliate. Alternatively, join this idea into the no-leaders theme.

Comments? Yay? Nay?

ImperialPhoenix

Sounds like a nice idea to me.

Sharptooh

Could be really interesting, maybe for next round  ;)

Firetooth

No! That'd force me to try leader here, the results at valhall were bad enough only 170mil net with 20kland.
But it's a great idea, and it's proarbly bout time I gave leader a try here *gulps*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

What's forcing you to leader? It's just a slight combo of leaders and normal armies... sort of like "Someone attacked you" instead of "Wolf Bite attacked you". Just an interesting thing to do...

Firetooth

Hehe yeah but I couldn't get my own back :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

It's not about that, it would basicly be a war zone, and no one can say "Oh, he keeps murdering me!".

Firetooth

Id just wreck everyone if no one owned up :P lol then I'd pull out

Peace Alliance

there would certainly be a lot of bloodshed, heh.