Turbo Round 9 Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, April 29, 2008, 07:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Redwall: Warlords Turbo
30 of the 85 Warlords in the game are considered active.

4 Warlords have been destroyed, and 36 Warlords have been abandoned.
7 accounts have been disabled by Administration.
There are 0 Warlord protectorates, and 3 active Clans.

1. Shadow (#9)
$1,200,000,000 with 12,224 Acres
Clan: [none]

2. Sparc (#7)
$1,008,153,288 with 10,252 Acres
Clan: Wind

3. Feng Kestrel (#32)
$767,177,690 with 9,745 Acres
Clan: Fire

4. Holocaust (#40)
$566,755,661 with 23,191 Acres

5. Steady Hand (#15)
$453,294,424 with 21,730 Acres
Clan: Earth

6. Artemis Entreri (#28)
$444,329,975 with 23,071 Acres
Clan: Wind

7. The Obliterator (#18)
$416,017,820 with 34,290 Acres

8. Mr. Electric (#8)
$411,735,013 with 43,717 Acres

9. kell (#19)
$368,901,302 with 38,358 Acres

10. Bob-sama (#20)
$366,433,665 with 62,249 Acres

11. where the wild things are (#14)
$342,995,808 with 12,357 Acres
Clan: Fire

12. Sharptooth (#10)
$316,139,185 with 24,640 Acres

13. Terminator (#72)
$257,419,949 with 11,415 Acres

14. Turdis (#4)
$221,187,143 with 30,068 Acres

15. GL, oh nvm, GG (#26)
$217,505,957 with 35,472 Acres

Most Rats
Sparc (#7)
146,231,649 Rats

Most Weasels
Sparc (#7)
51,061,083 Weasels

Most Stoats
Shadow (#9)
89,753,410 Stoats

Most Skiffs
Shadow (#9)
82,613,045 Skiffs

Most Food
Sparc (#7)
14,226,137,321 Food

Most Cash
Steady Hand (#15)
28,000,747,507 Cash

Most Leaders
Shadow (#9)
4,449,735 Leaders

Most Loyalty
kell (#19)
98,546,354 Loyalty

Most Land
Bob-sama (#20)
62,249 Land

Most Total Offenses
Feng Kestrel (#32)
2,646 Total Offenses

Most Total Defenses
Feng Kestrel (#32)
2,117 Total Defenses

Storehouse results: (I'll make it prettier later =p)
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/storehouse.html
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

I think that may actually be my first top finish in turbo. Thanks to everyone who helped out. Although in all fairness, Wind won it assuming a reset on the 28th.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

That was wrong Shadow and you know it

Wind won.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

CobyCopper

No public comment.

Anyways--great job everyone. Wind probably should have won, but the loners still pulled in our second Storehouse win.

windhound

The round should have been reset on time
Sticker even mentioned that they /could/ have just reset the round and locked turns till the new setup was ready. 

I'm really sorry, I will not recognize this win. 
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Quote from: windhound on April 29, 2008, 07:07:21 PM
That was wrong Shadow and you know it

Wind won.

Wind would have won as far as net goes on a normal reset. I realize that. But, you guys were in pretty bad shape from the distribution onward, so I don't know if that goes much farther than my own aided victory. Your strategy was "sit there and take a beating and hope we still have enough net left at the end to win this." Which you did, it just wasn't all that impressive. That entire round was one fiasco after another.

The idea of having a main emp take the storehouse is a good one only if the emp has the leader defense to sustain it.  Otherwise you are just maxxing out the damage potential of murders.

CobyCopper

Either way--it was good. When I logged off yesterday, Wind was in the lead by a long margin. Logged on today, and Shadow had the win. I'll say something from our prior messages... my biggest criticism of those who were clanned is it seems that nobody quite prepared for distribution. Two clans promoted three temporary emperors--the nets were impressive, but it just became an all-out war. While taking a beating works, I think it would have been better if #2 aided everything possible to #1, and take the beating with the hope that #1 would be out-of-reach for a while. Murdering someone with $3b net is a huge hit.

windhound

It wasnt impressive that Wind put together 6 bil net in 3 weeks working off of little?
You clanless turds continually soaked up all the land, then didnt do much with it.  I think you peaked at a bil net Shadow, that's not impressive at all.

And No.
And how the heII are you supposed to move with 3 bil net?  ESPECIALLY when people steal your cash.
Given, I should have repaired my leaders before the distribution.  My bad.  But I was still losing a friggin' bil point five every turn I used.  Every. Turn. 
You Cant Run With That.  And it costs $Texas to aid it all off so you can run.

Given all the murders, our strat. was the right one. 

David

Sparc still won. No doubt about it.

Kell, you were RATHER annoying at the end there.. You destroyed a bunch of my troops, and cost me a lot of networth.

*Was Mr. Electric*

Shadow

I don't see the big deal. I acknowledge that Wind won, I just think they did a poor job of it. Personally I would have just sold off some defensive troops and suicided with chaos/sack at the end there.

A bil net is pretty impressive when wind clan only came up with 6 bil, on interest, with far more than 6 people in the clan.

windhound

You were maxxed.
That actually was the idea.

kell

well somebody had to try keep you lads down. and in fairness we had 3people in our clan
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

CobyCopper

Quote from: windhound on April 29, 2008, 07:23:01 PM
It wasnt impressive that Wind put together 6 bil net in 3 weeks working off of little?
You clanless turds continually soaked up all the land, then didnt do much with it.  I think you peaked at a bil net Shadow, that's not impressive at all.

And No.
And how the heII are you supposed to move with 3 bil net?  ESPECIALLY when people steal your cash.
Given, I should have repaired my leaders before the distribution.  My bad.  But I was still losing a friggin' bil point five every turn I used.  Every. Turn. 
You Cant Run With That.  And it costs $Texas to aid it all off so you can run.

Given all the murders, our strat. was the right one. 

I found it very impressive that you hit over $3b NW. You can't do a thing, and the moment you sell troops, you have everyone online with leaders steal from you. Cash became abundant, troops became disposable. If you had too few leaders and were in the Top10, you lost. I ended up being setup to leader prior to the distribution--and I used my advantage just like most did.

If I was in your position, Windhound, I would have gathered up as much land as I could and tried to get a near-perfect leader ratio, and then aid all the NW possible to one person. Fire was impressive too--the bottom clan for massing pulled off a #3 spot.

Also, I pulled off a #10 spot. That spot should have been for Firetooth or Cody, but I ended up with too little money to aid more than once, or I would have lost nearly 6% of our combined troops per aid. I have to say I didn't mass much for Shadow--I was just the last stepping stone to Shadow winning.

windhound

Oh, and No Shadow
You didnt acknowledge Wind's win.  You would have stepped down if that were the case.

That's my issue here.
You saw "winning" as more important than anything else.

Shadow

No. I stayed up there because after all the friggin hard work Bob went to to put me up there I wasn't going to step down like that. If you had put up a decent fight and earned that top spot I might have, but you sat there and took a beating for 10 days without doing a darn thing. I fail to see how you deserved the top spot any more than I did. I know it's hard to run with 3b net, but it's not impossible, and 10 days should have been more than enough time to coordinate at least one run with Alazar.

I acknowledge that Wind won for a normal reset time. I don't think you guys did anything approaching a good or elegent job of it, but you made enough net that you withstood 10 days of murders and were still on top, so props to you.

You apparently see winning as more important than anything else too. Why else are we having this debate. Don't accuse me of something you are guilty of yourself.