What?

Started by Saladin, May 18, 2008, 08:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

What exactly is the Gopher Party? ???
Starfish love you

Firetooth

idk exactly, I think someone ran for some sort of "presidenty of the forums" and there was this party and another, I'm as confused as you.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Hehe, I always forget we have these forums because I have them condensed.

One year we decided to elect a RWL President (and RWL VP) who would serve as forum representatives on the RWL staff. We had two parties, GOP and OSOBO (Gophers on Parade and One Short of Being Odd). Kilk and Nev won. Peace was running for OSOBO, with Holby as his running mate. (pretty sure Peace wasn't admin at the time)

The whole forum representative thing didn't last long though.....something about underlines kinda killed it....*glares at Peace*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

pippin the mighty

We should do another, it would be interesting.

Sharptooh

Yeah it could be really interesting, it would liven up the forum's but probably die down again like before

thomaskreisman

I'd like to have another election

Sharptooh

Yeah it would be interesting, but who would want to organise it?

Saladin

That would be a disaster =D

VOTE FIRETOOTH '08
Starfish love you

Sharptooh

*shivers* lol jk, it could be interesting, we really need the admins to reply though.

Firetooth

Quote from: Saladin on June 28, 2008, 04:57:14 PM
That would be a disaster =D

VOTE FIRETOOTH '08
hahaha, Ive got a plan ;)
Vote for me and Ill give you each a free beer-true, its the creator of all our lives problems-but it's the only solution! :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

I will vote for anyont that will give me 100 mil lizzards in turbo and $150 billion

Sharptooh

Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 29, 2008, 02:54:57 PM
I will vote for anyont that will give me 100 mil lizzards in turbo and $150 billion

Lol same

Saladin

How about 100 lizards and a half-eaten piece of bacon?
Starfish love you

Sharptooh

Quote from: Saladin on June 29, 2008, 04:43:49 PM

Sorry it's just not the same as the 100 mil lizars and 150 bil cash, but the bacon is tempting, oh now I have an urge for bacon.

BACON! lol

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Sharptooh on June 30, 2008, 03:08:45 PM
Quote from: Saladin on June 29, 2008, 04:43:49 PM

Sorry it's just not the same as the 100 mil lizars and 150 bil cash, but the bacon is tempting, oh now I have an urge for bacon.

BACON! lol
Bacon is the food that makes all other food good.