Bounty on #96, Incisive Fang

Started by RazorClaw, March 08, 2003, 05:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

This is a bounty for 10,000,000 food and 100,000,000 cash to lower him to rank 40. Please post here if you accept, and then post here when you are the person who lowered him to 40. Thank you.

Holby

What did they do to deserve a bounty? Or you just don't like them? :D  
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Everyone in tater! has a LOT of guards and that's it.

RazorClaw

He took about 4-5,000 acres from me. For no reason.

Menatus

Hehe, if I posted bounties for everyone who took 5-10,000 acres from me, I'd be extremely poor! I'd do one about every day.

RazorClaw

Well, It's simply that back when I was rank 15, I couldn't break anyone around me. So I simply posted a bounty on him so that other people who can break him break him. Get the system, or shall I call in the professor?

Aqualis

Dang, I have 1.5 mil stoats and I can't break him. *goes off to buy more troops*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Dead Eye

wow, that is one of the best bountys i have seen in the forums. i just saw some one offering a bounty for only 20 million. in the game i pay 200 million with my bountys ( i make a million each turn, i think it is because i am a marten. they are bad with getting fighters but very good with getting money)
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

But still, I'm giving 10,000,000 food, so their net gets better, not just their cash. Aqualis, try attacking with Weasels or Skiffs. They're muc more affective. This bounty is also now affective on Daemons, #178. He's annoying me a lot. He took 2,000 acres today. For, once again, no reason.

Incognegro

I had a bounty up for 2 bil once, but I think shael had an even bigger one up on me.

~>John<~

Quote from: RazorClawBut still, I'm giving 10,000,000 food, so their net gets better, not just their cash. Aqualis, try attacking with Weasels or Skiffs. They're muc more affective. This bounty is also now affective on Daemons, #178. He's annoying me a lot. He took 2,000 acres today. For, once again, no reason.
Ok, this is now going to be picked apart by me.....

But still, I'm giving 10,000,000 food, so their net gets better, not just their cash.

Cash affects networth too.....

Aqualis, try attacking with Weasels or Skiffs. They're muc more affective.

1.Effective
2. Weasels are almost never effective

This bounty is also now affective on Daemons, #178.

Thats good, hes a traitor....

He's annoying me a lot. He took 2,000 acres today. For, once again, no reason.

Ok, this is wrong for a # of reasons.....
1. Lotsa people annoy me, I dont attack them, just threaten them....heh heh....not really

2. 2000 acres in 1/4 the regular amount on the old server in the top 15...

3. I attack ppl for no reason, simply that I need to attack for land
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

RazorClaw

Yeah, but that was just for that day. And I'm not rank 15. I'm 31 and dropping. Thanks to him.

calria

*chuckle*

The line-by-line correction thing is becoming a wee bit of a trend, methinks.

WOOO *spins* They're fun aren't they?

I wish that I had the $ and whatnot to post a bounty on certain folks, but I don't, not really anyway.

Menatus

Actually, the bounty on Germania was 3 billion, as I recal...

Bounty for 2,000? You're crazy.

The Lady Shael

Stormy originally offered 3 billion, and I think I also offered a further 3 billion, but I think I remember considering offering 7 billion, but I didn't have many billions left. Then later, I took on Germania myself, knocking him down quite low, stopping at around 500 acres, I think. I didn't really think he'd rise up again, so I left him alone. Stupid me. I really was going to kill him, but I didn't want to waste my army on him. SECOND time he rose up, he bothered much yet again. Then I attacked pretty hard, don't remember where I stopped, but I stopped for the same reason. Stupidity rises yet again. He rose quickly again, and RIGHT before I posted my good-bye message, he stompled me. >.<  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.