Mercenary for hire

Started by ~>John<~, January 12, 2003, 09:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

LOL

ok, i've decided to set myself up as a mercenary. If you want services, message 811.

P.S. Plain Walkers I really don't care so don't reply
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

So if ur a merc, and buleyes attacked me, what would u do?  <_<  <_<  

~>John<~

hes in my clan. so nothing.
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Buleyes? Well what if someone tells you to attack your friend?

~>John<~

I dont. Told you it was limited  :lol:      

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

You should probably write down your limits so people know :P Hey, you were a pretty high rank not in a clan, right?

~>John<~

ya 20th or summat...then i found out people I attack LIKE revenge. So i fell to 45. Now i'm at 25. All in a week and a half :)

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Well either that or that unallied clan thing. Well I was at 10. Then 9. Then 8. Then 7. Then some guy attacked me 5 billion times taking 10,000 acres and bringing me back to 8. Now I'm at 7.

~>John<~

Have you been taking screenshots? you should

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Yes, in fact I have. When I took the screenshot of being rank 7, my networth was 20,000,000 lower. ^^;;;

~>John<~

hmm maye we'll all become so uber-powerful we'll obliterate eachother with bad economies ...

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Orcrist

*chuckles* "Buleeyes"...were you talking about me? Sorry, but I'd think that you'd at least know how to spell "blue"; then again, you are a cheese lover so...

((hope I didn't suggest anything :lol:))
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant