"Biggest fish that needs frying"

Started by Alazar is Back, June 24, 2008, 10:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

I think that there is other bans in order. Firetooth has consistently flamed, and has even abused the filters a few times. There is no reason for him to put an inapropriate comment by cody on here even if he didnt originally say it. I think that the "biggest fish to fry" is currently firetooth. There was something done about what i did and i fully expect something to be done here.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

Honestly this is getting god [darn] ridiculous. Why does he get to run around insulting me constantly, and instead of warning him you warn Ally for defending me? You admins are being far from fair. I've put up with this favouring for far too long. I'm close to walknig away completely because of all of the {inappropriate} I endure from that stupid little punk, yet day after day, flame after flame, nothing is done, not even said. What is going onwith you guys??
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

David

Ya, I got gagged a while back for "Insulting" Another member. But, Firetooth is honestly doing so much worse then that.

I guess the admins really aren't doing they're jobs anymore.

Shadow

Cody, you've been insulting me and firetooth, although admittedly not with swearing. (EDIT: nvm) Shade has been flaming as well, and so have I. Get off Firetooth's back.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Obliterator

And as you have been flaming it gives you the right to tell others to stop.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

it gives me the right to tell.. dare I say it? Hypocrites?... to stop. God that word has lost all meaning around here...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Just so everyone knows, I'm the only admin right now, Peace is gone for the summer and wolf is away. I'm not used to handing out judgments, it's usually wolf or TJ. So that's probably why I haven't. I haven't had good experiences in the past with handing out judgments which is why I try to stay away from it. So please don't criticize the staff for being lax.

At this point, I've seen way too much flaming from Snare and Firetooth aimed at each other in countless topics already. This is your first official warning, one more and you'll both be gagged.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

So snare, ally, forgive and forget, be nice to me, Ill be nice to you, deal? otherwise, get out of my FACE
edit:being nice :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

right.......

this has dragged on for like a life time now in countless topics with everybody sharing the blame I include myself in this, turbo has been a slog fest that spilled into the forums. Most times the post in the middle of clan wars are funny or a "take that" (read up on galor or priot) but this has gone over board like never before so please stop
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

Wisdom from kell ;)
Im trying to stop it, Ill see what snare and alazar think of my proposal.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSo snare, ally, forgive and forget, be nice to me, Ill be nice to you, deal? otherwise, get out of my FACE

Firetooth should be gagged for that.

Also, wow, I leave for a few days and RWL goes to pot. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 25, 2008, 01:39:24 PM
Wisdom from kell ;)

I have offered you this proposal all along. I still think that you should be banned though.

Volky we need you ^_^
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Almkman

I agree that firetooth should be gagged. I may not log on or post much, but I read the the forums every day.  Since Shael's warning and Alazars gagging, firetooth has been throwing snide comments in every topic that I've read that have been on the border of getting him gagged.  He calls Alazar and Snare flame-baiter when he has been doing the same thing.  He is one of the main instigators in this debacle and I feel that with him and Snare gone for a few days, everyone can cool down and collect their wits.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 25, 2008, 06:01:26 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on June 25, 2008, 01:39:24 PM
Wisdom from kell ;)

I have offered you this proposal all along. I still think that you should be banned though.

Volky we need you ^_^
No you haven't,some of the msn convoes we have just ends up with you getting very mad and insulting me with stuff which would get you banned here ::)
I think you deserve a ban, I didnt make a whole topic for it.
If you want to agree, agree, or leave the talking to ingame.

The Obliterator

thats why he said them on msn duh
cause he cant get banned on the forums for something he said on msn
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better