"Biggest fish that needs frying"

Started by Alazar is Back, June 24, 2008, 10:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death

And since when do members who were just unbanned have a say in who is and is not banned? Do you honestly think you know better than the staff, Alazar?

Gorak

that's the problem with the internet
too far away from each others

ah for the the good ol' days when this kinda thing could be settled with a simple fist fight, then forgotten
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Scarwake

Please take note that continuously pushing people to get into arguments is not necessary.  Whether that be your intent or not the message is easily perceived that way and I would advise that everyone take a break from all this drama and let yourselves cool down and collect your thoughts.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 26, 2008, 11:42:18 AM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 25, 2008, 06:01:26 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on June 25, 2008, 01:39:24 PM
Wisdom from kell ;)
Im trying to stop it, Ill see what snare and alazar think of my proposal.

I have offered you this proposal all along. I still think that you should be banned though.

Volky we need you ^_^
No you haven't,some of the msn convoes we have just ends up with you getting very mad and insulting me with stuff which would get you banned here ::)
I think you deserve a ban, I didnt make a whole topic for it.
If you want to agree, agree, or leave the talking to ingame.

What?!?!?! Seriously kid i have said nothing bad to you on msn. You must be thinking of someone else because everytime i have ever talked to you on there we get along and chat along like old school friends. Get your facts straight.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Quote from: Gorak on June 26, 2008, 08:03:46 PM
that's the problem with the internet
too far away from each others

ah for the the good ol' days when this kinda thing could be settled with a simple fist fight, then forgotten
hahahaha, I wish that could happen...

Whatever alazar, you probarbly forgot ::) Yes, usually we do, but once you couldnt handle some forum posts when we were origanally talking about FAF or something, lol.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

I said something like you little (fatherless child) and then laughed about it. I hardly call that worthy of a banning even on the forums. ::)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Death

Does the staff here respond to lock requests on threads?

If so, I'm requesting a lock on the grounds that from day 1 this thread served no purpose other than to continue a feud between two players that has been escalating for a while. No offense meant to either player.

Scarwake

Topic has been Locked due to un-necessary and excessive attacks upon other members, as well as testing the word filters.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album