120k... gone

Started by Sharptooh, July 08, 2008, 12:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

well, if it's gone I feel guilty ^_- I s'pose so.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shade

Quote from: Firetooth on July 08, 2008, 02:07:22 PM
I was in a strop and I thought it would go to land farm, check land farm, if not ah well.

Eh? You told me a week before the new round started that your original plan was to join, gather all the land, and delete, knowing that it would be destroyed. So obviously you knew it would not go the land farm, and the fact that this was your plan before the round (and according to you, is your plan for the next round) makes it rather obvious that you did it on purpose.

Scarwake

Alrighty....

Quote from: Firetooth on July 08, 2008, 02:35:57 PM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 08, 2008, 02:26:31 PM
Typically, you quit when things aren't going exactly your weay. For shame.
lol, I hate forced clans, I quit last time, evil, evil...
The land shoulda gone to land farm, if it hasnt that needs to be coded in.

Firetooth...be honest.  EVERYONE knew this round of Turbo was Forced Clans.  Its a part of the Theme for this round which happens to be Pearls of Lutra.  So please do not use the "I hate forced clans" thing as your excuse.

Quote from: Shade on July 08, 2008, 05:31:50 PM
I was in a strop and I thought it would go to land farm, check land farm, if not ah well.

Eh? You told me a week before the new round started that your original plan was to join, gather all the land, and delete, knowing that it would be destroyed. So obviously you knew it would not go the land farm, and the fact that this was your plan before the round (and according to you, is your plan for the next round) makes it rather obvious that you did it on purpose.

And if that was your plan....shame on you.  Just because you do not like the theme of a round does not mean you have to upset all the other players by playing in a sour matter.  JUST DO NOT PLAY that round.  I'm not playing this round...matter of fact...I'm not playing right now on either server!

That is all.....for now.
~Scarwake

Please ensure your comments do not become flooded with personal insults, this is a pre-warning as I can easily see this topic moving that way.
~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Checkerpaw

BUSTED!!

For shame, Firetooth.  I would have expected you to be a better sport than this.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Sharptooh on July 08, 2008, 12:43:45 PM
  So firetooth why did you delete your account while it had 120 k on it??? Try not to ruin the game for other people.
What did your brother do to u? your obviously not mad at him for this, he is your brother so he brobrobly did something like ask your girlfriend out and u just want to let everyone know how angry u r at him.

U r a bad actor sharptooth and your typing so...that's just sad

also Firetooth had perfectly good reason to delete his accout, ask him to send u the clan forums that he and shade where arguing about.

no offence Sharptooth if I just bursted your bubble (I always wanted to say that)

Firetooth

yah I know that but I changed my mind besides did I kill any land farms ^_^ Id been scraping up stuff to see if that work but decided to pull it off cos it seemed evil and I believed land would go to land farms. You knew I decided to stop it, so shame on YOU. ;)
Besides, on Valhall if you die you dont lose your land it can still be took so I thought here it would go to land farm or something, if it doesn't thats the codes fault really...
Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 08, 2008, 10:11:30 PM
  So firetooth why did you delete your account while it had 120 k on it??? Try not to ruin the game for other people.
What did your brother do to u? your obviously not mad at him for this, he is your brother so he brobrobly did something like ask your girlfriend out and u just want to let everyone know how angry u r at him.

also Firetooth had perfectly good reason to delete his accout, ask him to send u the clan forums that he and shade where arguing about.

no offence Sharptooth if I just bursted your bubble (I always wanted to say that)
hahaha, dont sweat it too much tom, I was a bit of an idiot. Yeh I annoyed him in rlf but that happens everyday so he's prolly just genereally annoyed
Oh and thanks for the pre-warning scarwake, doubt it will help though.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Firetooth on July 09, 2008, 04:55:52 AM

yah I know that but I changed my mind besides did I kill any land farms ^_^ Id been scraping up stuff to see if that work but decided to pull it off cos it seemed evil and I believed land would go to land farms. You knew I decided to stop it, so shame on YOU. ;)
Besides, on Valhall if you die you dont lose your land it can still be took so I thought here it would go to land farm or something, if it doesn't thats the codes fault really...
Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 08, 2008, 10:11:30 PM

hahaha, dont sweat it too much tom, I was a bit of an idiot. Yeh I annoyed him in rlf but that happens everyday so he's prolly just genereally annoyed
Oh and thanks for the pre-warning scarwake, doubt it will help though.

what the crap did I warn scarwake about?

The Lady Shael

He meant Scarwake pre-warned everyone.  ::)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

thomaskreisman

oh I thought I warnd scarwake about something but I don't thik I have ever talked directly to scarwake in my life so I was very confused.

taekwondokid42

for shame, I lost track of the conversation.

wolf bite

Ever hear about the guy that joined a football game, decided he did not like football, so he stole the ball so no one else can play?

It is true the Admins "could" put the land back in. But our job is to watch the game not control it. The land says gone.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

It's not a nice thing to do, but land killing has always been a tactic for taking down emps and lowering a major opponent. Stop complaining about it and move on.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

heh, thing was I wasnt using it for a tactic, I devised an absolutely nasty plan but figured it wouldnt work and it was the wrong round to do it in. I viewed a topic proving it did but it was years old so I assumed the code had been changed lol.

Shade

So now you say you did view it, why then did you say earlier that you never opened the link I gave you? Your story keeps changing

Firetooth

omidays, back ye beast!
I dont remember most of that convo, I was hyper, looking back through it Im remembering more, ugg remind me to not take in alot of sugar again