I'm Soooo Happy!

Started by CobyCopper, July 21, 2008, 03:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CobyCopper

:D

Ok, not really though I did have a bit of fun organizing it.

Behold:
3     ?     iluvashley (#717)     90,625     $506,090,193     Wrath (War)     Stoat     Southsward
Quoteiluvashley (#717)
Turns (?)     250 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?)     24 (max 150)
Rank (?)     #1
Workers (?)     246,479
Acres (?)     90,625
Cash (?)     $41,539,790,398
Food (?)     2,443,536,588
Loyalty (?)     8,387,533
Networth (?)     $2,123,619,175

Location (?)     Southsward
Race (?)     Stoat
Health (?)     100%
Tax Rate (?)     11%
Rats (?)     559,519
Weasels (?)     571,360
Stoats (?)     76,470,590
Skiffs (?)     282,344,723
Leaders (?)     5,124,337

5     ?     Avatar of Pain (#243)     40,237     $473,792,696     Wrath (War)     Rat     Northlands
QuoteAvatar of Pain (#243) 
Turns (?) 450 (max 450) 
Turns Stored (?) 150 (max 150) 
Rank (?) #3 
Workers (?) 217,832 
Acres (?) 40,237 
Cash (?) $110,947,181,582 
Food (?) 462,061,172 
Loyalty (?) 26,703,826 
Networth (?) $1,042,269,694 
  Location (?) Northlands 
Race (?) Rat 
Health (?) 100% 
Tax Rate (?) 11% 
Rats (?) 53,701 
Weasels (?) 40,855 
Stoats (?) 48,838,929 
Skiffs (?) 126,200,000 (or so--forgot to copy exact prior)
Leaders (?) 68,406

Well, it was fun. Cut free 75% of Iluvashley's NW and 50% of Alazar's NW. ;) Thanks to my friends and allies of course as well.

Firetooth

It was only possible on iluvashley cos I suicided away 5mil leaders :D
very fun seeing wraths pride and joy go up in flames :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Firetooth on July 21, 2008, 03:43:11 PM
Yes--thank you for that as well. I did a share of suicides as well, though only to the point of murdering--at which point the problems associated with suicides took care of themselves quickly.

Firetooth

xD :amazing:XdXd :DXdXDXDxD :D
lolol
lets see if adding fuel to this fading fire brings up more excitement on reg? I could use some fun.
And alazar, as the quote goes
"you could think a better with a hole in your head"
jk, but seriously, keeping 110bil with 68k leaders :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Your blasphemy will not be taken lightly.

Wow nice job guys on destroying an indy without shields. ::)

Also what all you noobs dont realize is that that is a weeks worth of work, you caught us off guard we were being lazy. All that means is the next time we build up i will take a few precautionary steps that will PREVENT you from doing anything major if anything at all. If this was meant to hurt us or get me or anyone in my clan mad you failed. Infact I was'nt even upset when i logged on and saw that I am just happy that i get another excuse to have a little fun with you all. As a friend of mine(not really a friend) from another promi would say "murders buy you love." "hitting back will buy you more love"

Oh and firetooth that was a mistake on my part, I was supposed to send it back, but i forgot and went to bed, ah well only 1 runs worth gone :D

Have a nice day all ^_^
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

CobyCopper

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 21, 2008, 03:56:19 PM

Also what all you noobs dont realize is that that is a weeks worth of work, you caught us off guard we were being lazy. All that means is the next time we build up i will take a few precautionary steps that will PREVENT you from doing anything major if anything at all. If this was meant to hurt us or get me or anyone in my clan mad you failed. Infact I was'nt even upset when i logged on and saw that I am just happy that i get another excuse to have a little fun with you all. As a friend of mine(not really a friend) from another promi would say "murders buy you love." "hitting back will buy you more love"

Oh and firetooth that was a mistake on my part, I was supposed to send it back, but i forgot and went to bed, ah well only 1 runs worth gone :D

Have a nice day all ^_^

I'm glad you see my point in doing this. Regular was boring, and Wrath made a mistake. ;) So it's only natural that, by adding some spice, I organize and partake in the destruction of $2b Wrath net. You and Iluvashley made a mistake--so I do hope that next time I take you down, you present a bit more of a challenge.

Firetooth

aww dont worry too much alazar, I have done the same thing before with the cash lol *feels a limited amount of sympathy*
its not blasphemery, its truth ^_-
If you're that good you would've protected the net in the first place.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on July 21, 2008, 04:00:51 PM
aww dont worry too much alazar, I have done the same thing before with the cash lol *feels a limited amount of sympathy*

I am a lazy player on reg because i just don't give a rats behind.

Bob im not even sure if you're worth it. I have a few others that broke agreements that will be punished first.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 21, 2008, 04:04:15 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on July 21, 2008, 04:00:51 PM

I am a lazy player on reg because i just don't give a rats behind.

Bob im not even sure if you're worth it. I have a few others that broke agreements that will be punished first.
Oh by all means, "punish" me. After all, if you don't "punish" me now, who says that I won't destroy more of your efforts? I made it easier for you as well. This time, Kell can't kick me.

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 21, 2008, 03:56:19 PM

Have a nice day all ^_^

You forgot your defences, and a matter of other important things, which isn't that clever, TBH.

Alazar is Back

The point I have been trying to make is that using my strat my team can make that back no problem. Everyone knows that because we just had 5 bil net taken down by ereptor not too long ago. Again by mistake because I didnt know that cody had low leader defenses because he had just revolted. No biggie.

Firetooth

You say you cant play anymore as you've forgotten pip, but you know all these terms, makes me wonder what it would be like if you played again...

CobyCopper

You could sail an oil tanker through the holes in your defenses. As I said, next time I take you down, present a challenge.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: CobyCopper on July 22, 2008, 11:24:56 AM
You could sail an oil tanker through the holes in your defenses. As I said, next time I take you down, present a challenge.

All I can say is there wont be a next time, because when i set my mind to it there wont be no "takedowns" so good luck. ;)

CobyCopper

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 22, 2008, 12:14:54 PM
Quote from: CobyCopper on July 22, 2008, 11:24:56 AM

All I can say is there wont be a next time, because when i set my mind to it there wont be no "takedowns" so good luck. ;)
Good luck with that. I can tell you this--if you figure out a way that you simply can't be taken down, you will gain a lot of respect from a lot of people. Just don't forget something obvious or think that an online presence = no takedown. Your problem was three-fold. 1) Both you and Iluvashley lacked shields, 2) Iluvashley was clanned, and 3) You had no leader defenses. While that may have been 1-3 runs worth of NW, do remember this... if you strike early and strike hard, you can put your enemies back from days to weeks. Your dual takedown was probably a good week behind in your plans, if not more since you still have to replenish your supplies of cash and food, as well as ensure your NW is protected through shields and abnormally-high leader defense.