A Temporary Goodbye

Started by CobyCopper, July 24, 2008, 08:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CobyCopper

My grandpa's on his death bed. I'm going to see him. I'll be back whenever. Till then, aidos.

Mods/Admins: Move if necessary--I don't know where it belongs and at this moment I don't care.

Shadow

Sorry to hear that. Hope to see you again soon.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Yup, this is the place to post the comings and going and even the breaks of our members.

Sorry to hear the bad news. It happens to all of us at one point when we lose our loved ones.  I have lost 3 grand parents, an uncle, a cousin, and have a very ill brother and the well brother is not doing too well. I worry about my last grandma who will be hitting 100 next year.  The most important thing to do is give support to the ones that will be living on and when the death happens to allow yourself to acknowledge it and except it.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wolf Snare

I'm sorry to hear that Coby. Take care.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Awww :( My great grandma died the day I was born.
come back soon
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Sorry to hear the bad news, take care

CobyCopper

He died around 4:10 on Friday morning. I missed seeing him by 5 hours, and missed his body leaving the house by half an hour. I'm staying with my grandma until Friday. I took my laptop with me as well, so I will likely be on (unsecured) (borrowed) (less-than-legal) (wireless) internet maybe once a day. Some other things I deal with as well... but no worries and I'll be back within a week from now. South Jersey is doing alright and I'm in better for dealing with the loss. The last time I was able to see my grandpa was about a year ago--I missed him so narrowly, though I'll be in attendance and as a pall bearer for the entire funeral. He was a tome of secrets to myself, in ways to his wife, his two sons, and his grandchildren.

Shadow

Hope you're alright. Take it easy, and we'll see you when you're back.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

CobyCopper

Well now... he was buried today. I was pallbearer with my cousins and Debi's boys. 6 of us total of course. It was all I could do not to sob hysterically during the viewing and when he was on the grave. Following that was a typical luncheon with our family's style--Take-A-Boost and Grandma's signature banana cake. I knew my relatives rather easily by who drank take-a-boast and who loved banana cake. I love both, though of my 2 present cousins one likes the drink and the other likes banana cake. Other than that, went out with my eldest cousin and his wife and his middle brother and his girlfriend to see The Dark Night up in Atlantic City. Interesting movie and has helped keep my mind off of what's happened to bring me here. I leave this coming weekend. I was able to signup for turbo as well.

wolf bite

My heart is with you ....

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

Mine as well. =/ That's very sad, hope you and your family will be alright. I feel that there's been too much death this summer, my friend lost his mother last week. =/
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.