Adventures of Firetooth and Pippin(dont forget sharptooth)

Started by Firetooth, July 25, 2008, 03:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

All was quiet on the ship as the beasts prepared their weapons. Axes, spears, cutlasses, swords, all sorts of grizzly weapons. The silence was broken by a roar
  "Ok men, gather below and hear our plan!" A huge ginger cat yelled. He was covered by a belt full of knives and held a long sword.
  "So" a stoat next to him with messy hair called Pippin begins "we plan to rob this ship, we leave a few beats on the ship who launch cannons at the ship, whilst the guards are distracted me, Firetooth and some soldiers board and take the king hostage by boarding the bridge, then we get the loot!"
   "YEEHH!" the crew cheered, and so the plan begun
~~~
   As George the otter stood guard, wiping sweat off his brow, he surveyed the ocean, peaceful, calm blue waves. A nice, hot sun reflecting on the sea. Not a cloud in the sky. The silence was about to be broken. He was knocked off of his feet as a cannon blast ripped through the ship, sending several guards overboard. "Enemies!" he screamed, trying to locate where the blasts were coming, too late he saw the cannon, as the projectile hurled through him, ripping him apart. A bloody cannon fight proceeded.
   Meanwhile, Firetooth creeped on, Pippin and some other behind him, they then barged into the cabin, and firetooth grabbed the nearest guard and knocked him out with one punch. He then flinged a knife and killed another guard. Pippin knifed the two nearest guards, then grabbed a guard's spear and snapped it in half. Firetooth briefuly dueled with the last guard, before gutting him.
   "So, then, your 'ighness" Firetooth sneered "Turn that gold chair around and show us your ugly face!"
   Pippin and Firetooth gasped as the chair turned around, and revealed a face they both new well...Sharptooth...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

"What are you two doing here!" Sharptooth stood up and yelled at Firetooth and Pippin, "No this is all wrong we were......" Sharptooth's mind buzzed, where should his loyalties lie.... "You should... I mean no..." Sharptooth FUmbled what should he do?
  "Well hello to you too" Firetooth said to his brother, "look you shouldn't be here, we where supposed to... no you have to run, and I'll have to come with you, he'll have my head for this.."
  "What do you mean you're not making any sense?" Asked pippin.
  "Well that's a long story, but in short, I've been ordered by the king to catch the pirates who where robbing his trading ships, I had no idea it was you two..."
  "Ordered by the king what do you mean, I though you" Pippin was rudely cut short by sharptooth "Like I said it's a long story, anyway do you have a ship? A crew? Anything?"
  "We have a ship and a crew follow me" Firetooth answered, and so it began.

Firetooth

yay at last i was waiting for you and pip :D
ill post soon if pip doesnt beat me there
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

loti71

Would it be possible for me or anyone else to continue this roleplay?

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

loti71

Firetooth

loti71

I don't know, because I don't really know Pip's background or whatever. Maybe I could put my own character in somewhere, like maybe he's serving under Firetooth or whoever...or maybe he somehow ended up with Sharptooth and the whole king-ish deal thingy.

loti71

"You're not going without me," a wildcat suddenly said, emerging from behind the chair that Sharptooth had been sitting in. This wildcat wore a deep blue tunic, and had dual katanas in scabbards strapped across his back. "Sharptooth ain't leaving my sight."

Firetooth

"Very well" Firetooth replied, licking his blade "shows me what ya got! An after yew a broken wreck, Sharptooths going overboard!" He lunged at the wildcat and quickly knocked one of his Katana's out of his grasp. The two clanged, smashed and stabbed, parrying, slashing and thrusting expertly, kicking, punching, neither seeming to be on top.

loti71

"If I ever become a 'broken wreck'," the wildcat replied, falling to the floor, tripping Firetooth, and jumping back up ready for more after grabbing the nearby katana.

pippin the mighty

Pippin shot an arrow in-between them to break it up, giving Sharptooth time to pin Quitoxe to the wall.
"There's no time for fighting lads" Yelled Pippin, "If you wana be like sea rats, go and live with em, not ere".
"Sorry" mumbled Firetooth and Quitoxe in unison.
"Right" said Sharptooth, "Lets stop that fighting afore' they all die, and were left without a crew!".
At that, the 4 of them ran out, only to see Firetooths crew standing there, with smirks all across there faces, only to be cut by the appearance of 2 strangers.
"These" Firetooth said calmly, "Are our allies now, you will treat them like you treat me and Pippin, and if you don't, your heads al' be overboard!".

loti71

The wildcat rolled his eyes when Firetooth wasn't looking. "I haven't properly introduced myself," he said to Firetooth. "I am Quixote." There wasn't much sign of friendliness, if any at all, in his eyes.

Firetooth

He grabbed Quixote to one side as the others boarded the Redwing "listen up, I don't likes ye, Quixote! Royal scum killed my family, all royals are scum, but maybe it aint to late for Sharpie" and with that he released Quixote, pushing him into the sea.
As he returned to the ship, he shook his head sadly as the ship left, retelling the lie "aye, poor beast, slipped on some blood and fell on a spear. Right ole' shame"

pippin the mighty

Quitoxe reacted swiftly grabbing onto the side of the ship. He made his way round the ship, only see to Firetooth announcing his death, "aye, poor beast, slipped on some blood and fell on a spear. Right ole' shame".

"Oim nowa dead beasht" Shouted Quitoxe spitting sea water from his mouth, "That brother o' yours pushed me off the boat, what d'ya gots to say to that, mouse breath!".

At the sound of Quitoxe's voice, Pippin and Firetooth turned around in annoyance;
"I though you got rid of im Firetooth?".
Firetooth replied quite harshly, " I did, he's a tricky lil' bugger!".