Adventures of Firetooth and Pippin(dont forget sharptooth)

Started by Firetooth, July 25, 2008, 03:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loti71

"Never underestimate a member of the Katana family," Quixote muttered to himself, climbing up onto the deck and striding over to stand by Sharptooth with both katanas drawn, almost like a guard. "They ain't hurt you, have they?" he quietly asked Sharptooth.

Firetooth

Firetooth snarled and flinged two knivesw, both landing either side of Quioxte's head
"hahaha, a ninja, thats a good un!" he threw his last two knives at the katanas, one pinging one off the edge, but Quixote dodged the next knife. Firetooth drew his sword "come un, wimp!" he yelled scornfully
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

loti71

Quixote raised an eyebrow. "Look who's talking," he replied calmly, "why throw knives when you could come closer?" He stood in front of Sharptooth defensively, on the guard now.

pippin the mighty

Pippin stepped forward, mainly in annoyance, but always looking for a fight, " You wanna fight Firetooth? Your gonna fight both of us". Sharptooth seemed pretty surprised "Stop this, NOW!".
Pippin walked right up to Quitoxes face "Watcha gonna do, royal butt".
Firetooth threw the first punch, right in-between Quitoxe's eyes, making him angrier than before. He drew one of his katanas and swung fir Pippin, missing only by a fraction. Pippin didn't take it lightly, lashing out at him with his bare hands, drawing blood.

Firetooth

Quixote retaliated, kicking pip and sending him flying. Firetooth knocked Quixotes sword away, sheathed his sword and started thrtottling him, only to scream as Quixote sank his claws into firetooths leg, then grabbed his katana as Firetooth unsheathed his sword again as pip came back, both preparing to fight, and steel hit steel in a fantastic battle. Finally, Firetooth and pip almost looked like they had him beaten until Sharptooth yelled "stop!"
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Not hearing Sharptooth, Pippin dealt a final blow to Quitoxe knocking him to his knees, looking desperate.
Sharptooth would take no more, pushing Firetooth and Pippin away, while shouting " Stop you madbeasts! Ship incoming, looks like the king by all the gold, what now?".

Firetooth

"darn" Firetotoh cursed grabbing Sharptooth and shoving him aside "you ditched me to go work with that scum!" he snarled then punched him in the nose and jumped into his craft
"come on, we need to run now or die!" he yelled to his crew, but pip wasn't listening.

pippin the mighty

It was too late, Pippin was being fired at, but not without retaliation. He took several down, but it was too much. He was down, and it all went black...

Firetooth

Meanwhile, on the deck of the kings craft two grappling hooks were thrown onto Firetooth's fleeing craft, then used to tip it over. As Firetooth and several others climbed onto the upturned hull, a otter captain signalled with his paws to keep dragging the craft, then put his palm in a stop gesture a fraction away from the hull. The damaged boat was hauled upon and the crew unarmed. Firetooth had to be held back by five otters. A huge otter hit him "yer scum! The king wants to speak with you! When he's done with you there wont even be a body left!"
"You think yer so important, so much better then every one!" Firetooth snarled "look at the people, they're flippin dying-" he was silencedd to a Ruddersmack to the face. Thwack!
Then he was dragged away as the rest of the crew were pushed overboard, to near certain death.

pippin the mighty

Pippin awoke, to see his loyal friend sitting next to him, eyes wide open, starring at Sharptooth. "He betrayed us Pippin, why, my own brother?".
Pippin was upset aswell, he could see the tears swelling in Firetooths eyes " We gotta be tough mate, he must of had his reasons, he's Our Sharptooth".

Firetooth

Suddenly Firetooth and Pippin were dragged off by five otterguards apiece. They were placed infront of a throne, on which sat a fat old mix beetween an otter and a vole(weird O.o)
As spearpoints tickled their necks, the king sneered at them "not so bold now, scum!" he sneered. He drew a long knife and smiled
"Yer a braw brave beast, threatening me with five beasts 'olding me" Firetooth laughed "yer coldn't beat up yer own gran, king Slimechops!"
He cut Firetooth's cheek "my nams is King Strongstream, rememver it!" he sliced Firetooth again and again on the face. Firetooth snarled, then the seventh time grabbed the knife in his teeth and bit on it until it snapped. Terrified, King Strongstream stumbled backwards
"lock em up, no rations or anything! Get this scum away from your loyal king"
The huge otter raised his voice "great King Strongstream has spokene. BELELELELALALAL!" a chorus of BELELELELELALALALAS! followed as the two were dragged away.

loti71

...Whatever happened to Quixote, however?
The wildcat had forced himself to somehow transfer from ship to ship until he ended up on King Strongstream's ship. After inquiring around, strangely, Quixote found out that Sharptooth was in his quarters (or wherever they kept him). *Good,* he thought, *at least I can take a break now from guarding him.* Heading to the king's quarters, he (sorta) confronted the otter/vole. "Well, ya paid me to keep an eye on Sharptooth 'til ya caught Firetooth an' Pippin. However, I'd like to stay and watch ol' Sharpie for a while more. Don't worry, I'll provide for myself." Without waiting for a reply, he left the room, bemusing the otter guards who had never seen this wildcat go in to the king's quarters.

(Quixote is a- *along to 'Secret Agent Man'* -'secret ninja cat!' You can tell me if I did something wrong.)

Firetooth